NTWT 2024 | Happy New Year NTWT

Do You Prefer Yearly or Monthly Threads?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I've been to plenty WWE events and the hard camera section isn't THAT shut off. I've actually sat hard camera side most of the events because it was cheaper. Just think it's a waste/loss to not open some of that up.
I don’t think it’s an issue of “not opening up” those sections..Its that AEW can’t sell that many tickets to a non-PPV show and they know it so they don’t bother releasing those sections to be sold..

This is a the current seating chart/availability for the Dynamite show I’m going to on Feb. 1st in two weeks..They can’t even sell out 50% of the “tv side” so there’s no point to even offer hard cam side..Nobody is going to convince me that WWE also blocks off 40% of seats just cause it’s “hard cam” side..
018791F0-BE08-4F9E-B134-2D54B2D2E3A5.png

I don’t think it’s an issue of “not opening up” those sections..Its that AEW can’t sell that many tickets to a non-PPV show and they know it so they don’t bother releasing those sections to be sold..

This is a the current seating chart/availability for the Dynamite show I’m going to on Feb. 1st in two weeks..They can’t even sell out 50% of the “tv side” so there’s no point to even offer hard cam side..Nobody is going to convince me that WWE also blocks off 40% of seats just cause it’s “hard cam” side..

Right, it definitely isn't done by CHOICE.

It's done because it's their best option.

Again, if they COULD sell those seats, they absolutely would.

Maybe, they can use this intel and start booking (even) smaller venues when they go to these weak markets.

it says hes probably gonna pay off the spa worker too. the guy is a sexual deviant with enough money to afford his habit.

Right, it definitely isn't done by CHOICE.

It's done because it's their best option.

Again, if they COULD sell those seats, they absolutely would.

Maybe, they can use this intel and start booking (even) smaller venues when they go to these weak markets.
Exactly..The venue I’m going to holds around 11k for bball games and less than that for wrestling..Tony is gonna be lucky to sell more than 4k for the February show. He shouldn’t be booking venues of that size outside of major media markets..3-5k venues would be a much better option..And I’m saying that knowing there isn’t a venue of that size within 40 minutes of me..

Are you using any point of reference here other than this is what’s happening at the arena near me? Did you check to see if any upcoming Raws were sold out or how other arenas were layed out?

Does this take into account the difference between how the stage is set up for Dynamite and Raw or Smackdown?

i figured it was sarcasm because i do the same sometimes.

we all deal with grief in our own way.

but theres this piece of **** on twitter who keeps talking really grimey about kevin nash though but ofcourse he wont get banned because elon muskkk wants freedom of speech for right wing racist scumbags

Are you using any point of reference here other than this is what’s happening at the arena near me? Did you check to see if any upcoming Raws were sold out or how other arenas were layed out?

Does this take into account the difference between how the stage is set up for Dynamite and Raw or Smackdown?
What differences could there possibly be when it comes to stage set up?..It's been the same way for decades..At the arena I go to the stage is always on the same end (that's where the locker rooms and loading docks are), the hard cam is on the same side, and the same sections are always available to get tickets in..WWE does in fact keep a couple sections (usually the ones right next to/behind the entrance and the section right behind hard cam) closed off..But it's not nearly to the extent as what AEW is doing..Having been to the same arena for Raws and SDs I can safely say that AEW isn't selling nearly as many tickets as WWE..

And I'm not saying that to try and say WWE>>AEW..I'm just simply stating facts..AEW, for their flagship show, hasn't been able to sell nearly the amount of tix that WWE has/would for Raw or SD with 2 weeks to go before show time..I'm sure they'll sell more than what is currently posted in the above pic, but there's no way in hell they're going to sell out..And that's saying a lot considering they're not even making 40% OF THE ARENA available to buy tix to..

What differences could there possibly be when it comes to stage set up?..It's been the same way for decades..At the arena I go to the stage is always on the same end (that's where the locker rooms and loading docks are), the hard cam is on the same side, and the same sections are always available to get tickets in..WWE does in fact keep a couple sections (usually the ones right next to/behind the entrance and the section right behind hard cam) closed off..But it's not nearly to the extent as what AEW is doing..Having been to the same arena for Raws and SDs I can safely say that AEW isn't selling nearly as many tickets as WWE..

And I'm not saying that to try and say WWE>>AEW..I'm just simply stating facts..AEW, for their flagship show, hasn't been able to sell nearly the amount of tix that WWE has/would for Raw or SD with 2 weeks to go before show time..I'm sure they'll sell more than what is currently posted in the above pic, but there's no way in hell they're going to sell out..And that's saying a lot considering they're not even making 40% OF THE ARENA available to buy tix to..
I’m just saying Raws aren’t selling out either and like half of the arena is blocked out WWE too.

This is the January 30th Raw.

E3F17998-A8D9-447C-8F4F-2C0946E2D798.png

Hope you enjoy the show.

I’m just saying Raws aren’t selling out either and like half of the arena is blocked out WWE too.

This is the January 30th Raw.

Hope you enjoy the show.
And you're also comparing an arena that holds over 19,000 people..This venue compared to the one I'm going to holds about 9,000 more people..So if you want to compare then find a WWE Raw that's being held at an arena that's around 10,000 people capacity..If you take out the top ring of seats tot he BOK Arena (that would be more comparable to Nutter Center) then you'd see that WWE still isn't blocking off more sections than AEW..

I think the bigger take away from this whole discussion is that even with the easing of COVID and the large amount of vaccinated people, fans still aren't coming out to see wrestling the way they was pre-pandemic..

And you're also comparing an arena that holds over 19,000 people..This venue compared to the one I'm going to holds about 9,000 more people..So if you want to compare then find a WWE Raw that's being held at an arena that's around 10,000 people capacity..If you take out the top ring of seats tot he BOK Arena (that would be more comparable to Nutter Center) then you'd see that WWE still isn't blocking off more sections than AEW..

I think the bigger take away from this whole discussion is that even with the easing of COVID and the large amount of vaccinated people, fans still aren't coming out to see wrestling the way they was pre-pandemic..
Yeah WWE is on a bigger scale than AEW. AEW is booking buildings within their scale just like WWE.

Bill Simmons/Nick Kahn interview is a good listen. Never heard dude talk before. He’s definitely big time. If you closed your eyes he sounds eerily similar to The Rock :lol:

Back
Top Bottom