NTWT 2024 | Happy New Year NTWT

Do You Prefer Yearly or Monthly Threads?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That pin Darby used was very nice. I'm over here thinking what I would call it. Scorpion Death- Lock and Drop

Scorpion Deathstop.
Scorpion Deathknock.
Scorpion Deathblock.
Scorpion Deathrock.
Scorpion Deathwalk.
Scorpion Deathshock.

I like Deathstop or Deathshock. What would you guys call it?

And once again, I'll point out that those sections were never for sale. They are always closed off.

I come in peace but if they COULD sell those seats, they would sell those seats.

The area directly around the hard cam, sure. That is typical protocol. But that whole side not being for sale definitely isn't by "choice."

Which seems like a waste because those are still good seats. Just seems like a waste/loss of money/revenue by not opening those up.

I come in peace but if they COULD sell those seats, they would sell those seats.

The area directly around the hard cam, sure. That is typical protocol. But that whole side not being for sale definitely isn't by "choice."

It's typically the hard cam section and the one right next to it. Even at the beginning when all their stuff was selling like crazy. I was at events where they opened up "production hold" seats, and those hard came seats still weren't sold. WWE definitely does it. I've been to plenty of Raws/SD's where the hard cam section and the one beside it where production is are closed off.

It's just funny to me that dude keeps using that as some sort of end all-be all "gotcha" evidence that somehow proves that nobody wants to watch AEW, or that nobody is going to the shows.

EDIT: clarity

I've been to plenty WWE events and the hard camera section isn't THAT shut off. I've actually sat hard camera side most of the events because it was cheaper. Just think it's a waste/loss to not open some of that up.

We only saw one side of the arena, which was probably sections not available. Need to see the other side. Fake news from wwe stan account

i see yall talking about empty seats. why dont wrestling shows allow people to fill those empty seats if noone is using them? wouldnt it look much better on tv if they filled them out?

i see yall talking about empty seats. why dont wrestling shows allow people to fill those empty seats if noone is using them? wouldnt it look much better on tv if they filled them out?

It's the area around the camera and production crew. Nobody sees them empty except folks AT the shows.

Back
Top Bottom