NTWT 2024 | Happy New Year NTWT

Do You Prefer Yearly or Monthly Threads?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
wwe-2k23-cross-gen-bundle-leak-cover-art-john-cena_0001014723.jpg

jshortt jshortt Case Case @jdcurt while you’re here…

My dad and his wife were in town recently and she asked if I knew who Tim White was. She’s from Rhode Island and said that her family was friends with them and they used to hang out at the bar Tim owned all the time.

I said “as a matter of fact I do”, and pulled out the pic from Mania :lol::pimp:

That's amazing!

it sucks hulk hogan had to be a racist. you know they would be throwing him on everything.

who yall think is the top 5 of all time most recognized wwf/wwe wrestlers?

hogan and macho man gotta be one and two right?

then stone cold and the rock?

5th? the undertaker?

it sucks hulk hogan had to be a racist. you know they would be throwing him on everything.

who yall think is the top 5 of all time most recognized wwf/wwe wrestlers?

hogan and macho man gotta be one and two right?

then stone cold and the rock?

5th? the undertaker?
that sounds about right to me.

(In any order outside of Cena being 1st and/or Cena NOT being last)

For when they were at their PEAK in popularity.

Rock
Stones
Hogan
Andre

Cena

I would put Cena before Undertaker when it comes to worldwide appeal to NON-wrestling folks.

Was cena the face of the company longer than the other guys? Didn't catch early cena, so when did he take over as the guy?

Yea, I think Cena's peak lasted longer than Rock/Cena but the intensity wasn't nearly as strong and wrestling as a whole was nowhere near AS popular.
100%..I think people tend to think Hogan was the biggest thing ever, but I don't believe they understand how massive the Attitude Era was and how SCSA was thee face of that time..Austin was on mainstream magazine covers every single month for years (Rock was too but not as much as Austin and possibly Goldberg)..The owner of the company has even said many times that Steve Austin is the biggest star the company has ever had and sold more merch than anyone, ever..And as far as global recognition I'd argue that Bret was probably just as big, if not bigger, than Hogan/Savage..

Back
Top Bottom