NTWT 2024 | Happy New Year NTWT

Do You Prefer Yearly or Monthly Threads?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The second Doctor Britt Baker said, "BOSS" it was confirmed.

As a real fan I can admit when TK messed up and didnt book what he was hinting at.

The whole point of this storyline was for Mercedes to team with Saraya then Mercedes and Saraya team until Mercedes ends her career again. Storyline of course.

Then Doctor Britt Baker gets baby faced by being turned off by what Mercedes did and challenges Mercedes.

But then the gates of Hell open and the other 3 Four Horsewomen appear with Apocalypse to take over AEW.

Mercedes beats Baker, Beats Hayter, Beats Jade, becomes 2-Beltz Mercedes.

Book it TK.
To be fair, Britt didn't say "CEO."

TK doesn't want to bring in anymore people with power. He's seen what it's like to have EVPs wrestling, who wants to pay or deal with a new CEO.

Ashley La Idola, Pam Paisley, and Becca Black are not coming to AEW. Maybe Trinity Fatu comes at best.

Jade is going to steal a line from Taz and make Mercedes "Just another victim." She will beat all the rest you named though.

I say all this as a fan hoping that she lives up to hype outside of the WWE bubble.

She's really doubling down and proud of this song. Imagine if she actually rapped over it. It'd be the new Judas.

Lol at people complaining about a non-appearance that was never guaranteed to happen in the first place. They set themselves up for disappointment. And if the anti-AEW people hate their booking so much, why would they want Mercedes there?

l7aft6b7soba1.jpg

I doubt shad is serious tho. probably just tony dragging his dad to the conference call 🤣

it is starting to get funny on twitter tho

wwe fan:

I really dont want this to happen. I prefer wrestling when there is options

also wwe fan:

this new company sucks! bunch of ex wwe wrestlers! nobody wants to watch the minors!

lol

as Peep Game Peep Game would say big yikes

They announced on last weeks Dynamite that Saraya "Water Weight" Paige's partner was gonna be Toni.

So why do this extra nonsense have people thinking it would be a swerve and Sasha would be her partner instead.

This dweeb really thinks he's playing GM Mode irl. :smh: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom