NTWT 2024 | Happy New Year NTWT

Do You Prefer Yearly or Monthly Threads?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You are good man.

The second Doctor Britt Baker said, "BOSS" it was confirmed.

As a real fan I can admit when TK messed up and didnt book what he was hinting at.

The whole point of this storyline was for Mercedes to team with Saraya then Mercedes and Saraya team until Mercedes ends her career again. Storyline of course.

Then Doctor Britt Baker gets baby faced by being turned off by what Mercedes did and challenges Mercedes.

But then the gates of Hell open and the other 3 Four Horsewomen appear with Apocalypse to take over AEW.

Mercedes beats Baker, Beats Hayter, Beats Jade, becomes 2-Beltz Mercedes.

Book it TK.

Really simple logic.

So what if she was never "confirmed", you HAVE to get in front of those rumors so fans aren't disappointed.

Also, why put any other talent out there to get be in that disappointing slot? Whoever WASN'T Sasha was going to get it.

Again, not difficult to get in front of rumors.

You ain't gotta defend everything AEW does.

Last edited:
Really simple logic.

So what if she was never "confirmed", you HAVE to get in front of those rumors so fans aren't disappointed.

Also, why put any other talent out there to get be in that disappointing slot? Whoever WASN'T Sasha was going to get it.

Again, not difficult to get in front of rumors.

You ain't gotta defend everything AEW does.

Lmfao they literally said it was Toni Storm last week.

Oh believe me man, I know. The whole thing was ridiculous and I said as much to him. He got all condescending as usual, and I called him on that and his treatment of members on this board over the years. Guess he didn't like that, because that's what got me banned from the thread. I may have also called him pompous. :lol:

Also, Takesh*ta did lose, but they had him pass out in a submission. Tony's way of "keeping him strong" I guess. I actually did think there was a possibility he'd beat Danielson if that makes any difference.
You thought he was gonna win in the first week of matches Danielson has to win to face MJF at Revolution?

In the most slapdash anticlimactic reveal ever. Then Britt went out and dropped that Boss line. C'mon man. DC is absolutely right here. They started hyping this match a month ago. I think there were discussions that just didn't pan out, but the train had already left the station.

I agree plans didn’t pan out. But they did what they could to manage it which was revealing who the partner was beforehand. What would been your approach?

even when it was announced it was gonna be toni storm as her partner with only a week before the match 95 percent of the fanbase still thought it was gonna be a swerve and shida was gonna take storm out and mercedes would be her partner

That **** was so last minute compared to what they were building it up to be a month before.

remember it started with britt giving saraya 2 tickets to the forum even tho saraya works in aew lol

then saraya, a babyface, shading shida for no damb reason.

then britt calling herself the boss then winking.

the whole angle has been ****

Look at yall still talkin about the GOAT Mercedes.

Even her not showing up warrants the talk of the INDUSTRY.

I am so proud of her, I will continue to promo on her behalf.

even when it was announced it was gonna be toni storm as her partner with only a week before the match 95 percent of the fanbase still thought it was gonna be a swerve and shida was gonna take storm out and mercedes would be her partner

That **** was so last minute compared to what they were building it up to be a month before.

remember it started with britt giving saraya 2 tickets to the forum even tho saraya works in aew lol

then saraya, a babyface, shading shida for no damb reason.

then britt calling herself the boss then winking.

the whole angle has been ****
It was obviously last minute if they planned to get Sasha. That’s the basis of the discussion. What should they have done differently to manage it is the question.

I agree that they should not have done the wink and the boss reference if she wasn’t confirmed at that point.

Other than that 🤷🏾‍♂️

Awesome show tho

did you buy tickets for her match in san.jose?

Nah I was at the first NXT San Jose during Wrestlemania Play Button Weekend where she wrestled Charlotte.

That was and will prolly still be better.

So I dont need to go.

Sidebar, I will also remember everyone chanting "Lets gi Jobber" at Angelo Dawkins. Now hes better than all the jobbers on Hit Row and Las Vegas Viking Raiders combined.

Not me though, i knew he was going to find a partner eventually in Montez Ford.

I can see the future.

And San Jose is lame too, I was booooooored.

Stop putting "Random Outsider" in matches folks know he has % chance winning.

Dude should have been slowly built up, getting many wins vs. Undercard folks before he started moving up to fight upper card dudes.

Everything ain't about, "Uh Uh he has good matches though."

Yall will understand one day.

#BookerOfTheYear though.

Dirt sheets like brian alvarez kept eluding to mercedes being at the show. Think marks got caught up. Not saying tk did not try, but he was put in a tough spot to deliver given expectations

Adam Cole segment should have been after the women's match

Could have helped alleviate the crowd's disappointment

Dirt sheets like brian alvarez kept eluding to mercedes being at the show. Think marks got caught up. Not saying tk did not try, but he was put in a tough spot to deliver given expectations

Wondering where that dirt sheet gets their info?

Imagine not being able to understand that the “Random Outsider” is getting over by having awesome matches and coming up short against the stars of the company. So that when he does get “the big win” the crowd will go insane.

#LowIQ

Back
Top Bottom