NTWT 2024 | Happy New Year NTWT

Do You Prefer Yearly or Monthly Threads?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
About as anticlimactic as you could get on the Shida thing. No way that wasn't initially supposed to be Sasha and they just couldn't get something worked out.

About as anticlimactic as you could get on the Shida thing. No way that wasn't initially supposed to be Sasha and they just couldn't get something worked out.

They should of payed her 1 milllllllllliiiioooooon dollars.

bruh that match, storyline, and outcome was as badly booked as you could book it holy ****.

didnt even turn shida heel. atleast do that if there wasnt gonna be a surpise

honestly we all know whos gonna win the trios titles

wish it wasnt so predictable. should have never went 3-1

Shaqnosis use to be Marshalls staple, back in the late 90s, early 2000s.

Not that I would know, I was buying the Grant Hill 3's instead at TJ Max.

Got the weak color scheme Air Maxs from ROSS too.

bruh that match, storyline, and outcome was as badly booked as you could book it holy ****.

didnt even turn shida heel. atleast do that if there wasnt gonna be a surpise

Yeah, not sure why they're going with the seed of doubt stuff with Shida there. She clearly tossed the kendo to Britt and Hayter because she's pissed at Saraya for choosing Toni. Doesn't take a rocket surgeon to figure it out. I think they were left scrambling when they couldn't come to some kind of agreement with Sasha, and were likely still trying to make that happen up to the last minute.

My avatar character talkin about dominating womens wrestling in her scripted press conference but wont show up on AEW.

Back
Top Bottom