NTers OF NEW JERSEY!

Yeah so if I'm selected 10th and my size is gone I'm screwed. They don't even call you to offer another size

Yeah so if I'm selected 10th and my size is gone I'm screwed. They don't even call you to offer another size

Didn't Willowbrook do the same thing for the Champ Pack?

And I've been meaning to ask you for a min but where the hell do you live at bruh lol, seems like you have an easy commute to GSP/Willowbrook ..

Yea those bastards did do the same thing over there. I live in the heights so it ain't that easy to get to these spots. Cherry hill and palisades r damn near impossible to get to without a car otherwise I'd hit them too

Oh aight you not that far from me then, I'm about 10 mins away from the GWB now. I'm always in Heights at the nuttcracker spot or the Mofungo House aka Casa de Mofongo gettin my grub on with my Spanish homies :pimp:

Last edited:
I work in Newark, what spots you going to hit up?
just saw the post now my bad...just did gsp today dragged wifey along for extra tickets.  Dude looked at her a little crazy when she asked for an 11  
laugh.gif
.  Gonna do wb tomorrow and possibly hit nyc tomorrow.  Dont know too many other spots gettin em...

just saw the post now my bad...just did gsp today dragged wifey along for extra tickets.  Dude looked at her a little crazy when she asked for an 11  :lol: .  Gonna do wb tomorrow and possibly hit nyc tomorrow.  Dont know too many other spots gettin em...
don't worry u weren't the only one. Dude in front of me had wifey ask for a 10 :lol:

For the guys with BLACK SUEDE MINT EX!

I just got a pair off the NDC restock and was curious did anyone use any type of water sealer or spray on them? If so what's the best product and what's your advice as far as wear. Do they really take a beating in wet weather?

Thanks in advance!

Is anybody gonna try to get any of the prelude Kobes that are gonna be dropping? I'm only feeling the IIs and the VIIs

Congrats alp on getting your WTK's getting locked down, hopefully the rest of us will be able to cop. The 7's Preludes are all I care about in the Prelude pack, will be going hard for those

Back
Top Bottom