NTers OF NEW JERSEY!

Also for anyone who has, do ppl in attendance bring a bunch of kicks there like sneakercon or no? Judging by their pics on IG none of the ppl even have sneakers in their hands

Also for anyone who has, do ppl in attendance bring a bunch of kicks there like sneakercon or no? Judging by their pics on IG none of the ppl even have sneakers in their hands

I kinda wanna go bro, I fell asleep mad early last night and been up since like 6 am lol. starting to get restless in the house.

I would bring like 4 pairs with me to try and sell, I'm kinda wondering the same thing. But I don't wanna carry 4 boxes around with me either, and I def don't wanna put them down so they can get stolen. I'm gonna try and work some trade mojo again like sneakercon lol.

Same here I don't wanna bring 8 pairs and end up having to carry that all and watch em all day

anyone know if hoh at footlocker and gsp still doing their raffles at 8-10 still on wednesdays or is it all day tuesday and wed for the WTK 8?

:lol: I didnt want to be the bearer of bad news .. maybe 1-1/2 FSR, but you gotta figure the store managers getting their pairs and a few pairs will be raffled to employees which cuts it down to 1 FSR for the public. Usually when they have a raffle open for 2 days, that means they have anywhere from 12-24 pairs total, similar to the Corks, WTL, WTKD, and Champ Pack.

ill just throw my name in the hat, you never know.

you hear anything about the quantity of gammas or black red 1s?

wondering how much work, i gotta put in for each.

ill just throw my name in the hat, you never know.

you hear anything about the quantity of gammas or black red 1s?

wondering how much work, i gotta put in for each.

Of course, I wouldn't tell anyone NOT to give it a shot, just want you to know what you're up against and to look for other avenues if your really want them lol. I'm throwing my name in the hat just off the strength we wear the same size lmao!!!

As far as the Gammas go, from what I'm being told, they will be widely available in our area. Plenty of local shops will have them so that might be the best bet if you don't want to deal with the hype at major retailers. As of today, I have no interest in those. Maybe my opinion might change closer to the release but I doubt it. I'll try to help you out with a 10.5/11.

The black/red 1s are a different story. I don't think they will flood the market but I expect them to release in numbers similar to the Shadow/Black Toe 1s. Once I get some more concrete info on them I will PM you guys. Can't have the lurkers messin up our chances, especially since I'm trying to double up lol.

Last edited:
Im headed to gsp myself. I'll get as many tickets as possible today

Of course, I wouldn't tell anyone NOT to give it a shot, just want you to know what you're up against and to look for other avenues if your really want them lol. I'm throwing my name in the hat just off the strength we wear the same size lmao!!!

As far as the Gammas go, from what I'm being told, they will be widely available in our area. Plenty of local shops will have them so that might be the best bet if you don't want to deal with the hype at major retailers. As of today, I have no interest in those. Maybe my opinion might change closer to the release but I doubt it. I'll try to help you out with a 10.5/11.

The black/red 1s are a different story. I don't think they will flood the market but I expect them to release in numbers similar to the Shadow/Black Toe 1s. Once I get some more concrete info on them I will PM you guys. Can't have the lurkers messin up our chances, especially since I'm trying to double up lol.

haha ill let you know if i can score some wtk 8s, really trying to get a pair, whether through rsvp services or manual

need some ammo to trade for fear 5s and db5s

but if i score a pair and you want to give up your fear 5s, ill make that trade with you!

lmk on the gammas, bunch of shops got them early pairs, i hate messing with unauthorized pairs, after my experience with early bred 11s

Last edited:
Would have drove up to cherry hill hoh but there's too much foolishness that goes on around there, will be trying online for these, and I know a few low key spots who will be dropping these online.

^ if you care to share these online sites, PM me! haha

Thanks alp, ill be at willow in the morning, and prob be at gsp tom night

what time they doin 8-10a?

hit me up if you are there, ill prob be rocking my default shoe, mc flyknit trainers.

Stupid gsp doing it by size. If the manager takes my size 12-13 I have a 0% chance of winning

Back
Top Bottom