NTers OF NEW JERSEY!

some of the types of ppl at sneakercon :lol:

these are the ones that'll beat the life out of a sneaker that released this year(don't know how they do it, shoes I ball in don't look as bad as some of em :lol: and say vnds worn twice.) Some guy had kobes and told me worn twice and them ***** had holes on the side :rofl: .

As I said before, he only good deal I saw in my size was the bin2's for 650. they wre actually vnds, but I didn't have the bread on me. Oh well, ill find something at the next one on dec. 1st. Whos going?

Last edited:
some of the types of ppl at sneakercon :lol:

these are the ones that'll beat the life out of a sneaker that released this year(don't know how they do it, shoes I ball in don't look as bad as some of em :lol: and say vnds worn twice.) Some guy had kobes and told me worn twice and them ***** had holes on the side :rofl: .

As I said before, he only good deal I saw in my size was the bin2's for 650. they wre actually vnds, but I didn't have the bread on me. Oh well, ill find something at the next one on dec. 1st. Whos going?

:smh:

rockin 2 pairs at once, my sneaker ocd cant handle that

Last edited:
Fathers have to just play along ahaha I know all the stuff I've made my dad bring me to when I was younger!! ahahaha

seandon I saw your listing in the 11.5 nd up.. lemme know if youre letting go any BC 3s or 5s you're my size

seandon I saw your listing in the 11.5 nd up.. lemme know if youre letting go any BC 3s or 5s you're my size
Nah I'm not but if you interested in any of the kicks in my sig feel free to ask me anything :D

Last edited:
Rarebreed (spotblown ) .....just kidding, ya guys have probably known bout that though.

Sweet! U find out about the restock and went, or right place right time?

I didn't like the foams as much as I thought I would, so i sold and traded the pairs I had

I found out through a friend. Couldnt put it on blast since it wasn't my info to give out. The xs look really nice but they had no 12s or 13s.

I really think these are going to restock online soon, gotta be on the lookout.

Concentrating on those duck camos now

there will most likely be some sort of restock online for these. Did the jacket ever turn up online? And whats retail on it?

Really? 85 ain't too bad. I don't do snapbacks but might make an exception to complete the look.

They restocked the foams and xs at ntny starting around 1pm and the xs around 2.

No fcfs. I myself got two foams off it. Almost got three but the employee saw me in line telling a person to get me one and said u can't do that. Them damn tourists need you to explain a simple concept to em like 50 times :lol: .

No fcfs. I myself got two foams off it. Almost got three but the employee saw me in line telling a person to get me one and said u can't do that. Them damn tourists need you to explain a simple concept to em like 50 times :lol: .

Where were they FCFS?!? My "boy" told me they re-RSVP'd pairs at RF. Kid I know just from buying and selling shoes.

Ntny yesterday. Also ntny and Mercer on Sunday, they just put em up. Mercer had leftover dbvs :smh:

:lol: my sister paid for them so I got to let go of one to pay her back. Got a 13 and 12.5, don't know which to keep

:lol: my sister paid for them so I got to let go of one to pay her back. Got a 13 and 12.5, don't know which to keep
Well if you want you can let go of one of them to me I'm a size 13 :smile: then all I need is to find the wind runner to complete the look 8)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom