NTers OF NEW JERSEY!

Congrats alp on getting your WTK's getting locked down, hopefully the rest of us will be able to cop. The 7's Preludes are all I care about in the Prelude pack, will be going hard for those
thanks dude, still got to stay here tomorrow cuz they're doing roll call at random times

congrats alp, your always in the right place at the right time
pimp.gif
.   Looking like online or bust for me, 0-6 for raffles so far 

Damn!!!! U are in fire! I thought they just do it by ur place on line, didn't know they making calls now at wb

Last edited:
Lmao good **** bro!

And for the more limited kicks like corks and champ pack willowbrook does phone calls. Otherwise it's usual bs. I was 361 this time and they got 372 as the first #

Lmao good **** bro!

And for the more limited kicks like corks and champ pack willowbrook does phone calls. Otherwise it's usual bs. I was 361 this time and they got 372 as the first #
congrats on the secured pairs!   So they go backwards from the number they pick at willowbrook?

Thanks bro.

So normally it's 372,373,374,375 etc.
For the more limited stuff they do a regular raffle, which I won.

Same here. If they do the number in line crap it's easier for a crew to buy up the whole stock if the winning # starts at on of the members

Won another pair at footaction gsp :smokin

Ima be in nj for a while today

Won another pair at footaction gsp :smokin

Ima be in nj for a while today
dang now you got 3 pairs!? :wow: man luck was on your side for this release. I should be among you to hook me up with the kicks man cause I seem to have 0 luck :lol:

Alp must work the graveyard shift or he's on vacation this week :rofl:

Dude has been all over the tri-state area this week working on them WTKs, can't wait to hear about you winning another raffle at some miscellaneous Champs in CT :lol:

dang now you got 3 pairs!? :wow: man luck was on your side for this release. I should be among you to hook me up with the kicks man cause I seem to have 0 luck :lol:
join me next time, I don't mind chilling with cool nters

Dude has been all over the tri-state area this week working on them WTKs, can't wait to hear about you winning another raffle at some miscellaneous Champs in CT :lol:
hahaha I put in a lot of work for these. U should go with me next time :lol:

Any of my Jersey fam wanna help me out tonight on END, missed out on kb24 when I got to checkout and the morning was horrible, PM me if you can thanks. Congrats Alp on the 3rd pair you should toss a pair to me lol.

Ill roll with you for sure next time.  Grab some piff, come to newark via path or bus and ill do the rest  of the driving.  You can school me on this raffle game  i obviously need it 
laugh.gif

hahaha I put in a lot of work for these. U should go with me next time :lol:

My work schedule won't allow me to make those moves during the week unless it's after 5pm.

Ill roll with you for sure next time.  Grab some piff, come to newark via path or bus and ill do the rest  of the driving.  You can school me on this raffle game  i obviously need it :lol:   

Sounds like me & you need to link up regardless of a raffle, :pimp: :pimp:

Last edited:
:rofl:

Ill tell ya'll the secret though. Just show up to the store, wait until ppl leave. Find tht sexy employee, blow her a kiss and youll automatically win. Yall can even end up with a gf if u play your cards right :lol:

Back
Top Bottom