NT, you win. 7 years and 2 days later, I'm done.

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

BattsLM wrote:
kingcrux31 wrote:
HAI GAIZ
I swear I laugh out loud when Curx comes through and says this...
laugh.gif

Who is that?

Oh I'm sorry for misspelling Crux.. Don't ban me Kingcrux..
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

I have no idea who you are or the stuggles you have encountered on NT, but with what I have seen the short time I have been here I can only imagine. this placereally is full of the egos of insecure and hollow people, though not all are. that is why I try to stick to the shoes, which is why I came here in the firstplace. good luck to you sir

Originally Posted by I R Andre

I never understood why black people would wanna be considered "greeks" any way, college fraternities/ sororities because they are corny. It's just sheep scared to stand out they'll do anything to fit in.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Oh yeah, I agree.[/color]

enphan dont even mind these greek people
roll.gif

the notion that the vast majority of black male greeks DONT run through or try to run through chicks is absolutely ridiculousand laughable . as if MisterP and AirAnt havent made it clear that they arent promiscuous . aint nothing wrong with it , but dont try and act like yall turnedgreek and all of a sudden became saints . yall arent foolin anyone

Originally Posted by MrPrince757

^Where you been at??
u talkin bout me ? if so ive been busy with school and such , but tryna get back into the NT swing ofthings

Originally Posted by Prez T

Originally Posted by MrPrince757

^Where you been at??
u talkin bout me ? if so ive been busy with school and such , but tryna get back into the NT swing of things

eek.gif

a prez T sighting good you getting ya school on fam

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

roll.gif

the notion that the vast majority of black male greeks DONT run through or try to run through chicks is absolutely ridiculous and laughable . as if MisterP and AirAnt havent made it clear that they arent promiscuous . aint nothing wrong with it , but dont try and act like yall turned greek and all of a sudden became saints . yall arent foolin anyone

I'm sayin tho....

stop calling these baffoons Greek...

EYE am Greek.

they are.....in frats...

roll.gif

baffoons?

yal dudes
smh.gif

[color= rgb(0, 255, 0)]Funny how this tread has had multiple topics inside of it in less than 5 pages...[/color]

Originally Posted by d3772000

roll.gif

the notion that the vast majority of black male greeks DONT run through or try to run through chicks is absolutely ridiculous and laughable . as if MisterP and AirAnt havent made it clear that they arent promiscuous . aint nothing wrong with it , but dont try and act like yall turned greek and all of a sudden became saints . yall arent foolin anyone

I'm sayin tho....

EYE am Greek.

they are.....in frats...

roll.gif

baffoons?

yal dudes
smh.gif

i was clowning with the baffoons comment...

you're taking it to heart...

you must really be proud to call yourself what i was born.

it's okay, i forgive you.

You can't expect everyone on the planet, especially dudes that didnt go to college, to respect/honor the frat-life as much as you obviously do....

it's really not that serious...

Thank you....I always wanted to be forgivin.

And yes, Im VERY PROUND TO NOT ONLY CALL MYSELF "A" GREEK / FRAT DUDE...BUT TO BE APART OF THE MOST PROGRESSIVE AND ENLIGHTENING ORGANIZATION OF THEMALL.....

a-phi-a1.jpg

btw i think you saying that you greek is ducktales... Prove it.

and while you at it look up the real meaning why they call frats/sorors greeks...aint got nothing to do with "where you say you from" per say....butim sure you already know that. You seem to know alot

First MisterP and NT break up, then Dunks87 wants someone dead

**+ is goin on in this thread??

Where's the love?
pimp.gif

roll.gif

I'm sayin tho....

EYE am Greek.

they are.....in frats...

roll.gif

baffoons?

yal dudes
smh.gif

i was clowning with the baffoons comment...

you're taking it to heart...

you must really be proud to call yourself what i was born.

it's okay, i forgive you.

You can't expect everyone on the planet, especially dudes that didnt go to college, to respect/honor the frat-life as much as you obviously do....

it's really not that serious...

Thank you....I always wanted to be forgivin.

And yes, Im VERY PROUND TO NOT ONLY CALL MYSELF "A" GREEK / FRAT DUDE...BUT TO BE APART OF THE MOST PROGRESSIVE AND ENLIGHTENING ORGANIZATION OF THEM ALL.....

a-phi-a1.jpg

btw i think you saying that you greek is ducktales... Prove it.

and while you at it look up the real meaning why they call frats/sorors greeks...aint got nothing to do with "where you say you from" per say....but im sure you already know that. You seem to know alot
my pops:

1-6-07-7d.jpg

me:

post-46-1218720933.jpg

My last name is "Sourelis"

my father's parents came from Greece in the 1920s...

My mother is African-American.....

I am, literally, a Black Greek. You pay fees and got beat for months to call yourself such.

Be proud, i guess.....
eyes.gif

EDIT: and they call them "Black Greeks" as opposed to "White Greeks" or fraternal organizations who wouldn't allow black people to join....therefore black people made their own fraternities...

Which, on an HBCU campus would be hallowed and important, however, on any other campus....is a joke...imo.

but hey, it's your life/fees/etc.

not mine...

2nd Edit: In fact, my father didnt speak English until he started public school in Chicago...

he changed his name from Stelios Sourelis to Stanley Sourelis.

Please don't ever question my heritage, especially when you base 90 percent of your adult life after something my father's culture invented....
That's interesting--I never thought about how real Greek people felt about people in frats/sorors callin' themselves Greek. Hmmmmmmm.......

im sorry this is funny to me
laugh.gif
roll.gif
Damn P, stay up bo. But why ol girl talkin bout she want dude dead though?
laugh.gif
dunks87 calm down girl, I mean I dontknow what you have been through but wishing that one someone is way too far.

yall respect the one who got shot, i respect the shooter...guess its just a change in times, i'll never understand it. g'luck with juicycampus tho,that !$%+ is a #%*%! and half

Back
Top Bottom