NT, you win. 7 years and 2 days later, I'm done.

Son if Henz0 ever posts on of these NT would be straight crash. MisterL and dunks are both pathetic though, craving attention on a message board.

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

I used to love this place. I still do. NT has definitely been an influence on my life...for good and for bad. I used it throughout HS to keep up with the latest Jordans...always the most knowledgable amongst my peers. As I grew up, I still visited and posted frequently about sports, music, news, life...everything. I was comfortable here. But...I can only take so much of certain people taking advantage of being able to be anonymously trying to ruin me. I may think I can fight everybody but I can't...especially someone without a face or identity. I'll lose everytime...guaranteed.

It was nothing for me to post my picture, Facebook, Myspace...whatever. That's because I feared no one. I fear no man but God Almighty. Yet, people decided to use that against me for whatever reason...may it be out of jealousy or to get a laugh. Who knows? I'll pray for you, fam.

So far, I've had a NTer post a profile about me on dontdatehimgirl.com, a NTer sent Vika the entire post on here concerning her to her Myspace...haven't spoke to her since (Not a problem.), and NTers have migrated to juicycampus.com...slandering my name directly to the eyes of my campus and community that I see daily...referring to me as "MisterP on Niketalk" and ultimately making a topic on there about me and questioning my sexuality.

Too close to home...this IS home. I represent more than myself wherever I go. I represent my family, my fraternity, and my university. I just don't understand the reasoning to want to purposely damage someone's life and image. Karma exists but who are you to send out judgements of your own? I guess the internet is serious business after all.

Anyways...this is it. Method Man, you are one of the smartest humans (?) I know. Any time you have a view on something, I'm all ears. I don't see how someone can have so much knowledge in so many subjects. Dirty...I know you never agree with me on anything but you're a stand up dude and is always willing to go against the opposition. Props. ska...never said congrats on the Admin position. You put in WORK on here. Much deserved. Go Lakers! JRose...you are a fool.
laugh.gif
Bastitch...still hate you for giving me my first and last warning but it's cool. holdenmichael...lighten up, Sir. Go Lakers as well. Cameron Nelson...hit me up in the inbox before I'm forever logged out. My phone broke and I lost my numbers. All the friends and enemies I've met on here, good luck to you.

One love.
I definitely fee you on that. Peace and good luck in all your endeavors fam. Take care and stay up bro.

PM me when you get that new secret account tho.

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Originally Posted by MyTsharp

This is so pointless.

Son cryin' like NT is a job that he was forced to quit.

My-T.
Word.
roll.gif
at people giving eulogies. He did this to himself. I wonder if those girls are gonna end up fighting over this. Everyone who's involved takes an L.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]That's how I see it[/color]
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

[color= rgb(0, 153, 255)]My dude Marcus expected to dip out and receive all types of love and we'll miss you's from NT.[/color] Cats straight told my dude to get lost[color= rgb(0, 153, 255)]... fou l[/color]
smh.gif
[color= rgb(0, 153, 255)]
[/color]
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

This is the OG Phelps we are talking about here.

Good dude in my book. Kept it real, that's all I can say. Which is a good thing, a person who makes a lot of mistakes can only be better in the future.Women, are mistakes in general because they cause us MEN to make mistakes.

AIM though...bro..I gotta tell you about my new stuff.

This dude ran through madd broads, two of them friends on this site....

and now he wants to whine about how an unfair picture has been painted of him, and he represents his family and frat....

womp.
Son you the NTer of the day IMO.

I just got an interesting inbox msg too.
nerd.gif

[color= rgb(0, 102, 0)]My-T.[/color]

Originally Posted by H TOWN HUSTLER

Good dude in my book. Kept it real, that's all I can say. Which is a good thing, a person who makes a lot of mistakes can only be better in the future. Women, are mistakes in general because they cause us MEN to make mistakes.

But this cat makes a mistake (takes a L) and turns around and does it again like it's nothing (foolish). Then hecomplains, that these girls (stupid broads imo) are doing him wrong and messing up his image (haters). I got respect for MisterP (Marcus) and think he's acool dude (no D-ride). But you can't fault these females for putting his business out in the street (haha). Dude taking more L's than Darius Miles.

Yall dudes on here paying homage to him leaving like he the G.O.A.T. (Messiah) of NT or some $%++. The man love from some of yall is making me sick (Ugh x
sick.gif
)

Originally Posted by MyTsharp

and now he wants to whine about how an unfair picture has been painted of him, and he represents his family and frat....

womp.

I just got an interesting inbox msg too.
nerd.gif

nerd.gif

damn dog...another good NTer lost...

every response i read was a page outta the player haters handbook.
this is exactly why i dont eff with NT no more like that...
this place used to have a sense of community...it was like you had your Fam, your Friends and NT. cats would help if you needed help, awnser questions, sell ustuff on the low, see but thats the NT of 03-04...05 and up...its been straight $#%* status...
goin thru all the extra work to "expose" someone to people you dont even know...thats $#%* son...now im sure the person/people who did it will readthis and reply "shut your fat #** up", but if you ever seen another NTer in real life you act like you dont post...ive seen and checked about 10NTers this year at the fox hills, melrose, bev.center who i RECONIZED from wdwt posts and they fronted like they aint be on nt...how gay is that...

in parting, sorry to see you go misterP...hope everything works out...atleast cats wasnt tryin to kill you like they was tryin to kill me...

pimp.gif
BobbyBrownpacks wrote:

damn dog...another good NTer lost...

every response i read was a page outta the player haters handbook.
this is exactly why i dont eff with NT no more like that...
this place used to have a sense of community...it was like you had your Fam, your Friends and NT. cats would help if you needed help, awnser questions, sell u stuff on the low, see but thats the NT of 03-04...05 and up...its been straight $#%* status...
goin thru all the extra work to "expose" someone to people you dont even know...thats $#%* son...now im sure the person/people who did it will read this and reply "shut your fat #** up", but if you ever seen another NTer in real life you act like you dont post...ive seen and checked about 10 NTers this year at the fox hills, melrose, bev.center who i RECONIZED from wdwt posts and they fronted like they aint be on nt...how gay is that...

in parting, sorry to see you go misterP...hope everything works out...atleast cats wasnt tryin to kill you like they was tryin to kill me...
BLOG THAT HOMIE

Cobra Kai wrote:
Penn State
8-0
Next Game vs. OHIO STATE (cakewalk)

roll.gif

YOU BETTER ASK SOMEBODY!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

like someone said- you weren't built for the game you were playing-
you gotta understand for every
pimp.gif
and
smokin.gif
you get when your posting up your private info, chicks you smashed etc etc -theres some loser compiling for that chance to "expose you" esp when it comes to females...

i cant take this thread seriously tho cause instead of bouncing on the sly or just saying you were leaving- you gave up even MORE info and just basically madeit possible for people to come in here and continue the same nonsense that your complaining about

and
indifferent.gif
to that juicycampus nonsense...anybody engaging in that isPET

cot damn at the airing out at JC. Anyhoo. For every action, there are consequences. The @!+%! of the matter is those consequences don't always happen rightaway. Sometimes they pile up and take their time then.. BAM. All at once. It's what we call Karma, but it's not divine in nature. It's your owndamn fault. Take it as a lessoned learned. Don't eff with peoples emotions and don't air your dirty laundry on the internet.

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

Cobra Kai wrote:
Penn State
8-0
Next Game vs. OHIO STATE (cakewalk)
roll.gif

YOU BETTER ASK SOMEBODY!
pimp.gif

homie, the last time we lost to ya'll we were in happy valley...

welcome to the 'shoe.

i won tix from my job, 9 rows from the field.

WE SHALT NOT LOSE.

laugh.gif
@ya'll in Ann Arbor

[color= rgb(0, 153, 255)]Did you see the final result in Ann Arbor[/color] W46-17[color= rgb(0, 153, 255)]?[/color]
roll.gif
[color= rgb(0, 153, 255)]@ yall in Wisconson...[/color]

[color= rgb(0, 153, 255)]OSU vs. WISCONSON -[/color] [color= rgb(0, 153, 255)]W[/color] 20-17
[color= rgb(0, 153, 255)]PSU vs. WISCONSON -[/color] [color= rgb(0, 153, 255)]W[/color] 48-7

wiscansin? ohio?

see thats why ya'll act like this...cause you live in the boonies and aint never dealt with real $!%%+*...

i'd have to commit that if i lived in a non major state

But this cat makes a mistake (takes a L) and turns around and does it again like it's nothing (foolish). Then he complains, that these girls (stupid broads imo) are doing him wrong and messing up his image (haters). I got respect for MisterP (Marcus) and think he's a cool dude (no D-ride). But you can't fault these females for putting his business out in the street (haha). Dude taking more L's than Darius Miles.

Yall dudes on here paying homage to him leaving like he the G.O.A.T. (Messiah) of NT or some $%++. The man love from some of yall is making me sick (Ugh x
sick.gif
)

Is this guy serious?
laugh.gif

MisterP=Cincinnati Bengals

Originally Posted by BobbyBrownpacks

wiscansin? ohio?

see thats why ya'll act like this...cause you live in the boonies and aint never dealt with real $!%%+*...

i'd have to commit that if i lived in a non major state
How is Ohio a non-major state?

Cleveland, Cincinnati, Columbus=All top 20 cities in the country....

We talk'n bout college football anyway, bruh....

+!@ YOU talkin bout?

i'd commit that if i was born on the west coast...

LOL@the rent you pay

[color= rgb(0, 153, 255)]Definitely would have committed that after that episode of NEXT...[/color]

my thread started the rebelion. Have a nice internet forum life, but for real stop posting, cause if you don't go now, you aint leavin.

Originally Posted by d3772000

"pull your skirt up, n-s get shot everyday, b"

How you talking about representing your frat, and them painting a negative picture?

ya'll frat dudes are the funniest...
Explain...
First off, i wanna say i don't have a problem with frat dudes, or anythign else for that matter....i do have a problem with hipocrites...

90 percent of ya'll frat dudes is out here trynna slay chicks, high fiving each other for each conquest...even having competitions and such...

womp.

You act like frats have high regards anyway....

Frat dudes are typically the FIRST dudes to brag about bagging a broad and usually the most vocal about it...

now it's an unfair picture....

Dunno what frats dudes you talkin bout pimpin... me nor non of the dudes I hang with are like that. Not all "frat dudes" are alike...

You are definetly judging a vast population of people from the few you know/observe. Alot of us are actually in it for the service, but what ev...

Not to mention having contest to see how many chicks you can "slay" is mad immature and irresposible...askin for trouble.

Originally Posted by H TOWN HUSTLER

Good dude in my book. Kept it real, that's all I can say. Which is a good thing, a person who makes a lot of mistakes can only be better in the future. Women, are mistakes in general because they cause us MEN to make mistakes.

But this cat makes a mistake (takes a L) and turns around and does it again like it's nothing (foolish). Then he complains, that these girls (stupid broads imo) are doing him wrong and messing up his image (haters). I got respect for MisterP (Marcus) and think he's a cool dude (no D-ride). But you can't fault these females for putting his business out in the street (haha). Dude taking more L's than Darius Miles.

sick.gif
)

son got the Killa Cam-esque adlibs in his post
laugh.gif
roll.gif

juicy campus got some crazy stuff tho, wooooooow. I peeped out my school on that joint and one of my boys got name dropped.

7 years on NT and never learned the "Preview Post" button

That button alone would've slashed your L's in half

Dudes went way too far with your info but who would've thought that a handful members out of 2 MILLION site viewers would've done you wrong?

Back
Top Bottom