NT, you win. 7 years and 2 days later, I'm done.

Originally Posted by PaidNHalf

Why are you so childish? I've seen you make at least 3 borderline ******ed posts today.

nfi5as.jpg

Yeah I'm mad you wont like me when im angry......

the-hulk.jpg

Dre smassshhhh rawwwwwwwwwwwrwrrrr

You may not like me or whatever, but I feel everything you said in your "resignation" lmao. Regardless of what happened, you always cool in my bookand I'm glad you movin on with your life after the internet...lol im goofy, but all in all good sh&^ and feel everything you said.

smh.gif
a laker fan leaving?
tired.gif

im gonna miss P always going at S4L in S&T... LOL
laugh.gif
... and..."what's stopping a cowboys v. ______ superbowl?"

be easy man...

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

man u dont want me to put my screenames in my sig, I might do that it going to take at least a week though.
laugh.gif

you and Krunk gotta have the highest # of bans...Fresh right behind y'all and i'm getting there...
laugh.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

But I mean, _'s is choosing sides in here. What she said is kinda messed up, but still...

There's always 3 sides to a story...

Maybe he raped her dog or some %*#$, I dunno...

But I ain't about to be in here choosing sides on some 'Mean Girls' type %*#$..
laugh.gif
Real talk.

The %@*$ dudes picking sides like they know what's going on...even when P posted his personal stuff, I'm pretty sure that wasn't even half thestory...more than one side to everything y'all...

With that said, stay up if you indeed leavin' P...excluding all that other stuff, you were a good poster on here...

I effs with MisterP aka Trey Songz

But you sound like T.O. After a bad game. Ligten up. Regroup or do smething stupid to go head and ban yaself. Other than .....we don't believe you......we'll see you in 2 weeks. Mater fact we'll see you tomorrow .....we'll just look at your profile and know that you've been lurking. Be easy

Peace out bruh.

Dudes who make these announcements always usually come back. It's the dudes who leave on the sneak tip who I end up never seeing anymore on this board.Anyways, good luck in the future

yeah...you put your own head in this noose though
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
...you know NT is full of wild animals and you continuouslythrew bloody steak in their cage

Typing too much on a message board is what got you in trouble in the first place, and you still felt the need to type more.

Back
Top Bottom