NT, you win. 7 years and 2 days later, I'm done.

You gotta watch what you post online...I mean, this $#%* is public to everybody in the world so you have to try to make sure you keep a little privacy.Don't post your private business here,generally speaking.

You'll come back like everybody else. First its just lurking. Then you'll be back to posting.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by wwsindicate

Originally Posted by Dr Spaceman

dunks87, get over yourself, you probably got what you deserved.
not picking sides but how you figure? you don't know either folks nor the situation but you assume she deserved it? I see what fanatic was saying now with us being just like jjb, just as bitter, just the male equivalent.

If she is guilty of trying to ruin his life the way he said "they" did then she deserves it, no need to be wishing death on anyone.
i didn't deserve any of what i got. i never posted any of the stuff he's whining about and ive stood by him when i should have been theone "hating" on him. im not bitter im happy, he's finally getting karma, who could be mad about seeing someone get what they've been dishingout for so long? he can't play the victim, when he's the cause of his own unhappiness. history repeats itself. they say insanity is the act of doingsomething the same exact way even though it's FAILED every other time, yet you expect a different outcome, he is the epitomy of that. he has played so manyother girls and has consistently gotten caught...hellooo???
you can't feel sorry for someone who has no regard for anyone but themselves. and as i have said i did not wish death on him it was a suggestion, if hetakes it to heart(which he wont) than that's on him.
tired.gif

PEACE......

ON THE REAL....YOU DUDES ....BE TOO LOSE WITH THE INFO......

WWW.....

STANDS 4 WILD WILD WEST.....

THE

INTERNETS

IS THE NEW FRONTIER

STAY LOCKED N LOADED....

STAY UP....

Originally Posted by dunks87

not picking sides but how you figure? you don't know either folks nor the situation but you assume she deserved it? I see what fanatic was saying now with us being just like jjb, just as bitter, just the male equivalent.

If she is guilty of trying to ruin his life the way he said "they" did then she deserves it, no need to be wishing death on anyone.
i didn't deserve any of what i got. i never posted any of the stuff he's whining about and ive stood by him when i should have been the one "hating" on him. im not bitter im happy, he's finally getting karma, who could be mad about seeing someone get what they've been dishing out for so long? he can't play the victim, when he's the cause of his own unhappiness. history repeats itself. they say insanity is the act of doing something the same exact way even though it's FAILED every other time, yet you expect a different outcome, he is the epitomy of that. he has played so many other girls and has consistently gotten caught...hellooo???
you can't feel sorry for someone who has no regard for anyone but themselves. and as i have said i did not wish death on him it was a suggestion, if he takes it to heart(which he wont) than that's on him.
tired.gif

How could you be so heartless?

ohwell.gif

smh.gif
misterP stay up homie.

Giving too out too much info about your personal life was a bad decision.

But brush that *+#+ off

Good luck in all your endeavors
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by nbirn2103

I wish there was a NT for 18 and over with a real identity verification.

I too yearn for the good ole days of NT.
That would definitely weed out a lot of trash on this site. Sorry to hear about all the drama you had MisterP, take it easy my man.

Originally Posted by The Great Hibachi

Originally Posted by dunks87

i didn't deserve any of what i got. i never posted any of the stuff he's whining about and ive stood by him when i should have been the one "hating" on him. im not bitter im happy, he's finally getting karma, who could be mad about seeing someone get what they've been dishing out for so long? he can't play the victim, when he's the cause of his own unhappiness. history repeats itself. they say insanity is the act of doing something the same exact way even though it's FAILED every other time, yet you expect a different outcome, he is the epitomy of that. he has played so many other girls and has consistently gotten caught...hellooo???
you can't feel sorry for someone who has no regard for anyone but themselves. and as i have said i did not wish death on him it was a suggestion, if he takes it to heart(which he wont) than that's on him.
tired.gif

How could you be so heartless?

ohwell.gif

easy, try living my life this past year than ask me that again.

Dude was just overall a grimey person, what ever happened to him he deserved it.

Originally Posted by kix4kix

easy, try living my life this past year than ask me that again.

nfi5as.jpg

Why are you so childish? I've seen you make at least 3 borderline ******ed posts today.

I know that I am not an "important" figure here on NT, just one of the regulars, but this board HAS changed over the last 6 years. Although I haveonly been registered since '04, I like many others spent months and even years enjoying NT back when it was an entirely different beast. As I recall,moderators more freely started posts and responded to posts. Many posts seemed more meaningful, thoughtful, and with more insight than what I have seen overthe last two to three years. There was much more unbridled humor and silliness, but much more respect between members than is present today. I know that manypeople who I used to enjoy seeing post are no longer active on NT, or just choose not to bother, and honestly I can understand their logic. It seems that NT isflooded by nonsense most of the time, which coincidentally, I must admit I have been a part of. The average NT'er doesn't really have anything to offerthis forum, often just flaming and tearing down someone else and their opinion, and frankly that is sad. I still remember what happened to Snuggles as a primeexample of how badly certain elements on this board have ruined it for others. King Louis also used to offer intelligent posts, and retorts to other topics,but really does the average NT'er appreciate that sort of thing? I don't think so. It seems like there are a handful of people on this board today thatare able to rise above the B.S., I can think of about 5 moderators and about 8-10 NT'ers. I have hung around mostly because I like the camaraderie thatstill exists here, and still hold out hope that NT can go back to the "Glory Days" that I experienced between '02-'06, but I am not holdingmy breath. Frankly, I am still surprised that folks like Meth and Dirty, Bastich and JRose have been able to stand having to clean this place up and keep it inline like they do; I would not want that job. To the OP, good luck man, I'm sad to see one of the good ones go!

I've seen you around General. I'm not too familiar with you because I'm only 2 years into NT and a few months into General. But I do agree withyou. Too many people are comedians here on NT. For the most part, I try to give good insight or honest opinions on the topics that pop up. From time to time,I'll crack a joke or get smart with somebody. But that's ALL some people on this board are about. I thinkit's a lame way to build a reputation. Honestly, I'm not known here on NT. To a choice few yea, but not too much. Hopefully I'll be able to bearwith the BS long enough to be mentioned down the line. All I can say is, you're a man of your own. Just make sure you turn your new take on things intosomething positive. I guess all I can say now is good luck and peace.

Back
Top Bottom