NT, you win. 7 years and 2 days later, I'm done.

Originally Posted by Lazy B

My god. If you're going to talk about someone stealing from your culture let's talk about Hippocratus taking the "oath"and other teachings from Imhotep and historians crediting Hippocratus with the discovery.
Don't even get started with THAT +%@*...I didn't even mention it because that would've been awhole different debate/conversations altogether. Let's get back to the topic at hand.

Stay up, P.

dunks87, I don't know you, but think seriously about what doing, or are about to do. I don't know all thesides of the story, but two wrongs definitely don't make a right. Just chill the hell out. You can either take my advice or not...you're a grownwoman. But like you said, karma is a $%!$#. That doesn't necessarily leave you exempt.

Originally Posted by PaidNHalf

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

I am, literally, a Black Greek. You pay fees and got beat for months to call yourself such.
Be proud, i guess.....
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

Game Over.
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]My dude went in[/color]
eek.gif

If you're going to say that about black greeks say it for all greeks because many of them are over sexualized be they white, Latino, Asian or Black.

MisterP0315, excellent thread.

Was this mess what you wanted to leave with NT with? You should have saved us our time and just logged out.

For those of you looking to leave NT, please use private messages and e-mails to say your goodbyes. Save these threads for those people who aren't thecenter of controversy or looking to blame the internet rather than take responsibility for their own actions.

For those of you interested in discussing fraternities and their origins, start a new thread. I didn't want to split the topic because there are actuallysome topic related posts in the past few pages.

Back
Top Bottom