NT, you win. 7 years and 2 days later, I'm done.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

I am, literally, a Black Greek. You pay fees and got beat for months to call yourself such.
Be proud, i guess.....
eyes.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

That %%*@ is hilarious to me, when I think about it.

Please don't ever question my heritage, especially when you base 90 percent of your adult life after something my father's culture invented....

EDIT: and they call them "Black Greeks" as opposed to "White Greeks" or fraternal organizations who wouldn't allow black people to join....therefore black people made their own fraternities...

I am, literally, a Black Greek. You pay fees and got beat for months to call yourself such.

Be proud, i guess.....
Ether. You black "greeks" are corny.

Originally Posted by d3772000

Originally Posted by Prez T

enphan dont even mind these greek people
roll.gif

the notion that the vast majority of black male greeks DONT run through or try to run through chicks is absolutely ridiculous and laughable . as if MisterP and AirAnt havent made it clear that they arent promiscuous . aint nothing wrong with it , but dont try and act like yall turned greek and all of a sudden became saints . yall arent foolin anyone

I'm sayin tho....

stop calling these baffoons Greek...

EYE am Greek.

they are.....in frats...

roll.gif

baffoons?

yal dudes
smh.gif

i was clowning with the baffoons comment...

you're taking it to heart...

you must really be proud to call yourself what i was born.

it's okay, i forgive you.

You can't expect everyone on the planet, especially dudes that didnt go to college, to respect/honor the frat-life as much as you obviously do....

it's really not that serious...

Thank you....I always wanted to be forgivin.

And yes, Im VERY PROUND TO NOT ONLY CALL MYSELF "A" GREEK / FRAT DUDE...BUT TO BE APART OF THE MOST PROGRESSIVE AND ENLIGHTENING ORGANIZATION OF THEM ALL.....

a-phi-a1.jpg

btw i think you saying that you greek is ducktales... Prove it.

and while you at it look up the real meaning why they call frats/sorors greeks...aint got nothing to do with "where you say you from" per say....but im sure you already know that. You seem to know alot
my pops:

1-6-07-7d.jpg

me:

post-46-1218720933.jpg

My last name is "Sourelis"

my father's parents came from Greece in the 1920s...

My mother is African-American.....

Be proud, i guess.....
eyes.gif

EDIT: and they call them "Black Greeks" as opposed to "White Greeks" or fraternal organizations who wouldn't allow black people to join....therefore black people made their own fraternities...

Which, on an HBCU campus would be hallowed and important, however, on any other campus....is a joke...imo.

but hey, it's your life/fees/etc.

not mine...

2nd Edit: In fact, my father didnt speak English until he started public school in Chicago...

he changed his name from Stelios Sourelis to Stanley Sourelis.

Please don't ever question my heritage, especially when you base 90 percent of your adult life after something my father's culture invented....

roll.gif

Dude actually posted pics....

with that bein said

Wrong...knew you aint have a clue...

Even further off.....man you need to take a trip up your fam history and find out what it truely means to be a greek descendant (sp), and wherethe greeks are actually from...

1-6-07-7d.jpg

Yea you mad...

Matter a a fact you deserve this...

ea435b6be772960d9026e5015c474328cc4e421.pjpg

my father's parents came from Greece in the 1920s...

My mother is African-American.....

Be proud, i guess.....
eyes.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Excuse my ignorance, and I really don't wanna start another debate about this stupid !%@%, butisn't this precisely what happened? I thought that was how they got started.

Originally Posted by IM A HELION

Excuse my ignorance, and I really don't wanna start another debate about this stupid !%@%, but isn't this precisely what happened? I thought that was how they got started.

Im not sure either, but I know they were started at black colleges except Kappa, which would not necessarily mean that.

I've seriously been thinking about letting go of NT as well. It just feels like I get more and more out of the loop every month here, I'm out of theshoe game, and the kids here are just out of touch with me. I'm 21 and I feel like there are a lot more important places I could be online right nowbesides NT, and maybe I'll start coppin sneakers and get back on NT once I get everything together with myself. But I think I'm going/need to make thissame move. Things just arent the same any more. The classic NT was the truth. We might possibly be able to compile a list of NTers who were here from 1999 to2005 and create another private forum for original members. That could possibly work out.

Excuse my ignorance, and I really don't wanna start another debate about this stupid !%@%, but isn't this precisely what happened? I thought that was how they got started.

Nope, i dont feel like typing all the details since I eating some fire chicken fried chicken right now, but it had nothing to do with trying to get in whitefrats at all...

More to do with starting an organization of men to help advance the literacy and educational advancement of other black men

We were born from Masons by the way, if you look up the history of the Masons and all that you will get a little more info on how it all began...

also check out some early history on Alpha Phi Alpha...it will tie in the lose ends of the Entire story of Black Greeks...sorry Frat dudes

I read that +#%%...and I had the "
eek.gif
" expression on as well. I'm seriously bout to Pray for P andeverybody else involved. Aint' +#%% like a woman scorned, or a man with nothing to lose....
tired.gif

so please, sir, enlighten me as to why you use the Greek alphabet, and please, come up with some ridiculous reason as to how that, among other aspects of your "Greek life", isn't directly from GREECE.

also, like I've stated, regardless of the information that was beat into you, my father was born in 1924....how many years after these "hallowed" organizations were created?

meaning, my GREEK grandparents are older than your precious "fraternity". One generation, bro. I know enough that you love to say how much older you alphas are than iotas....guess what, in the grand scheme of white frats, all of yall are new jacks.

take it even further, the "greek" aspect of your entire "lifelong committment" predates the early 1900s, again, reguardless of what was beat into you.

You feel you needed an organization in your life to better yourself and become a part of something important, respected, and is a tradition...

Me? not so much...

and it's cool...like the first post I made, I have no problems with you dudes...but I really love how yall get crazier than bible belt religious-nuts with this frat !+#.

please, since I am so wrong and my information is so skewed, enlighten me, dear sir, ALPHA (that isn't greek either, huh?)

I aint even wanna get into all this.

I was just commenting on your boy Marcus P's statement that people are tarnishing his rep and he reps more than himself....

as if he didn't constantly portray the frat playboy lifestyle on NT....

and I mean, that's cool, but to turn around and act like chicks saying it is different from him saying it to us....is stupid.

YOU dudes changed the topic of this to the frat aspect...

YOU personally attacked my heritage, spouting out the fan favorite "ducktales"

what else you want, you wanna see what I filed as for tax and census purposes?

get back to the post, homie.....
I sure did, because what you file on your taxes aint got *#% to do with history...

Someone actually naileds it a few post back. Ill let you find it and do some real searching on where you aaaaaand your precious grandparents really descendfrom...

Not saying anything bad about your heritage what so ever, but you are just a lil virgin on history bub...thats all

My god. If you're going to talk about someone stealing from your culture let's talk about Hippocratus taking the "oath"and other teachingsfrom Imhotep and historians crediting Hippocratus with the discovery.

I read that +#%%...and I had the "
eek.gif
" expression on as well. I'm seriously bout to Pray for P and everybody else involved. Aint' +#%% like a woman scorned, or a man with nothing to lose....
tired.gif
roll.gif
seriously bruh
laugh.gif
I wouldn't wish what he's going through on anyone. I couldn't evenimagine that
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom