NT, What Beer Do You Drink?

^Nice.  I was skeptical but I picked up a bottle of Good Gourd today.  Pumpkin Ales have never really been my thing, but apparently Good Gourd is the one that can change minds.

got a 12 pack of these for 8 bucks. Everyone else liked them but I wasn't feeling the spice flavor

Made it Denver last wkend. Awesome place to visit,very up and coming city. Was mostly around downtown, pretty much a brewery on ever corner. I was mostly there checking out the flowers. Which was great shout out to Sweetleaf.

They had a great blood orange beer.

Huh...Zephyr doesn't get a lot of love around Denver that I can tell. Had their blood orange pale at a beer fest and was extremely underwhelmed.

Never had two hearted fresh so I didn't enjoy it but after picking up two fresh cans my opinion has changed. If I can get it fresh I will put it in my regular rotation. I expected more action in here with the first week of the NFL season. Go steelers!

Grabbed a 6er today

I should've saved my last bottle if FBS from the last batch to mix with this. Damn it's good lol

Nice. I like it either mixed with FBS or on its own. I still have one bottle left that I'll open when the next round of Xoco comes out this year. Not copping less than 3 six packs this year.

Grab some now while you can. Youre in the boston area right? Not sure if there are actual spots that may have them around boston though. I went to a spot in tewksbury and theres 4 4pks left @ 17.99

Spot by me got a fresh keg of burnt hickory breweries didjits blood orange IPA, everyone in GA has been telling me to try it and man it lives up to the hype. Wish I would have bought more than one crowler. Pours like orange juice.

Last edited:
I've been seeing so much about these juicy hazy NE IPAs. I grabbed some of Chicago's offerings from the store tonight.

The Hubbard's Cave is pretty good, maybe slightly under carbonated. Very citrusy with minimal bitterness and goes down very smooth for 9%.

Last edited:
Reydogg23

Dude I see no Marz Brewing that chicago lineup, what's up with that? Try their Citra!Citra!Citra double ipa if you see it at the store next time cause I know it reminds of that hazy cloudy juicy NE IPA style. If you can't find it then pick up some of their jungle boogie pale ale cause most people I know have told me how good it is. Your lucky cause the brewery is probably close to you and they have a fruit punch version of jungle boogie. 

Hoping SD starts producing quality versions of these juicy, ultra hazy IPAs
Go on BA and try trading with the L.A. beer bros. Monkish is doing the best NE style IPA's on the West Coast.
Tons of Monkish stuff on the trade forums.

Reydogg23

Dude I see no Marz Brewing that chicago lineup, what's up with that? Try their Citra!Citra!Citra double ipa if you see it at the store next time cause I know it reminds of that hazy cloudy juicy NE IPA style. If you can't find it then pick up some of their jungle boogie pale ale cause most people I know have told me how good it is. Your lucky cause the brewery is probably close to you and they have a fruit punch version of jungle boogie. 

Thanks for the heads up I've never had Citra! Citra Citra! but I'm familiar with their beers. I have a fruit punch and blueberry jungle boogie in my fridge now!

Grab some now while you can. Youre in the boston area right? Not sure if there are actual spots that may have them around boston though. I went to a spot in tewksbury and theres 4 4pks left @ 17.99

Oh it's probably all dried up around Boston. I checked my fridge and I actually have 2 Xoco on deck which was a nice surprise. They usually come out again in the late fall so I'm gonna stay strong and save those last two until I restock. It will be nice to compare year to year, although having one that's aged a year will be a little different than a fresh one.

Anybody know the next Trillium release? Might have to make a trip soon.

Oh it's probably all dried up around Boston. I checked my fridge and I actually have 2 Xoco on deck which was a nice surprise. They usually come out again in the late fall so I'm gonna stay strong and save those last two until I restock. It will be nice to compare year to year, although having one that's aged a year will be a little different than a fresh one.

Anybody know the next Trillium release? Might have to make a trip soon.
Today they released citra cutting titles double ipa. I think this week there going to release fort point pale ale, double dry hopped summer street ipa and galaxy fort point pale ale. Then this Saturday their doing a side by side tasting of all the american sour wheat ale fruit versions. But as far as bangers well soon but in the works such as it's the second stage of brewing process is their collaboration with Monkish Brewing. So for that release prepare to bring to drag your girl, grandma or whatever to at least get a case cause we all know that will be sold out within hours. 

Trying the porter again. Had it this time last year when I got into craft and was a bit overwhelmed. Curious to see how I'll like it now. Interestingly enough I like the Weihenstephaner more than the Ayinger I had a few weeks ago. It was the exact opposite last year.

Been wanting to delve into APAs lately, when I read reviews for them it seems like the main complaint is that many of them are par for the course. I wonder how many of these complaints are because they aren't more hoppy.

Last edited:
Today they released citra cutting titles double ipa. I think this week there going to release fort point pale ale, double dry hopped summer street ipa and galaxy fort point pale ale. Then this Saturday their doing a side by side tasting of all the american sour wheat ale fruit versions. But as far as bangers well soon but in the works such as it's the second stage of brewing process is their collaboration with Monkish Brewing. So for that release prepare to bring to drag your girl, grandma or whatever to at least get a case cause we all know that will be sold out within hours. 

Thanks for the rest info. Probably try to run over there tomorrow.

Unexpected surprise today, a coworker showed up today and brought me these. I've still never tried focal banger so looking forward to it. Thankfully I didn't have to do any sexual favors in exchange for these but I'll bring him one of my dogfish 120s from last year.

Back
Top Bottom