NT, What Beer Do You Drink?

^ Yeah, super stoked to see the Xoco. Always a treat! I just put a can of Elevated in the freezer. Going to crack it open after my jog haha

Today's pickups for the week. The green cans, Transmigration of souls are from Orpheus, one of my favorite Georgia double IPA at 10%.

Really looking forward to trying this the most out of the bunch. Wicked weed and creature comforts collab. Wish I could have bought more than one.

Excited for the heavier stuff to come out in the winter

Will snatch up multiple packs of Xoco this time

I don't know if it its just me but some beers just speak to you. Just a perfect blend of flavor explosion. Tired Hands' Pineal IPA just did that for me. Easily could be up there as one of the best IPAs I've ever had. Hop blend is quite unique and not for everyone. But for me, WOW. Huge citrus and berry sort of tropical elements just explode all over the place. Super impressed neosole89 neosole89 . Onto some Pizza Port, and Modern Times (if my tongue can handle the hops). Not drinking during the week is out the window when trades like this come in.

First out of state "WOW" beer in months.. Probably since Parish's Ghost in the Machine.

Let me know how Scale Tipper is, Neo.

Last edited:
A spot my friend works at still has 2 6pks of the xoco...I was surprised that i saw it sitting. I like stouts and porters, how would yall rate this beer?

Xoco? Like 2 out of 5. Not very good at all. If you grab the six packs and want to get rid of it I'll grab them off you for retail just out of the kindness of my heart.

I don't know if it its just me but some beers just speak to you. Just a perfect blend of flavor explosion. Tired Hands' Pineal IPA just did that for me. Easily could be up there as one of the best IPAs I've ever had. Hop blend is quite unique and not for everyone. But for me, WOW. Huge citrus and berry sort of tropical elements just explode all over the place. Super impressed neosole89 neosole89 . Onto some Pizza Port, and Modern Times (if my tongue can handle the hops). Not drinking during the week is out the window when trades like this come in.

First out of state "WOW" beer in months.. Probably since Parish's Ghost in the Machine.

Let me know how Scale Tipper is, Neo.

Glad you enjoyed it! Of the Tired Hands cans I had, Technicolor Splendor and Pineal were my favorites.

Cracked open Scale Tipper today. Very good beer! Getting lots of citrus and tropical notes. Nice bitterness (nothing abrasive) in the finish. Not as tropical as Elevated or Project Dank but damn good! Glad I have another bottle.

Got another four pack of Athena for the wife. No more buying for a few weeks for me until I drink what I have. I'm running out of space haha.

Last edited:
The Beer Temple in Chicago just posted their latest shipment, which included Grimm Double Negative, Super Going, and Telekinesis. Glad to have some of these in the market! Hopefully some of their IPAs will be on the way too.

Split with the wife tonight, so good.

I didn't think much of that. Good but I had something else in mind when trying it.

These are fanatic beers. I'm hoping to get some of the Maui tomorrow but I think I got the last 4 pack with this.

A lighter death by coconut, in a sense.

Yuzu has a nice crisp, orange, zest taste. Super refreshing really.

Last edited:
It was thinner than I would have liked but I expected that having tried their other stouts, but the coffee flavor was strong which I liked @Meyer23

The Beer Temple in Chicago just posted their latest shipment, which included Grimm Double Negative, Super Going, and Telekinesis. Glad to have some of these in the market! Hopefully some of their IPAs will be on the way too.

I wouldn't hold your breath.  I've seen Grimm sours and stouts get (sporadic) national distro, but never their IPAs.  Hell...most places in New York City get 1-2 cases of their IPAs and have a limit of 1-2 can/pp. 

Either way, I'd definitely pick up Double Negative.  Great imperial stout.

Made it Denver last wkend. Awesome place to visit,very up and coming city. Was mostly around downtown, pretty much a brewery on ever corner. I was mostly there checking out the flowers. Which was great shout out to Sweetleaf.

They had a great blood orange beer.

Made it Denver last wkend. Awesome place to visit,very up and coming city. Was mostly around downtown, pretty much a brewery on ever corner. I was mostly there checking out the flowers. Which was great shout out to Sweetleaf.

They had a great blood orange beer.

You live up to your SN papi? :lol:

Post recommendations. Imma be there in 3 weeks

Back
Top Bottom