NT MLB Redraft Thread: May standings posted!

I'm here. Still deciding my second option. Only time I'll be away from my phone/computer is when I drive home from work in about an hour. If Ecook picks tonight, I won't be far behind.

I have been ready to fire off my pick for an hour, which means he will absolutely be taken before I'm able to.

Last edited:
I'm not even that old and a lot of food hurts my stomach now. I've been having to eat very clean or else I've got stomach pain for a few hours. Honestly it's not a terrible thing, I'd rather be eating well anyway.

I yell laughed when I saw the sequence of CP asking for 651's picks, no response and the Baez pick :lol:

Everything is all updated, I believe @madj55 is on the clock!

PM'ed madj.

^That's your heart aching. Not the wings.
Can't be worse than the Taylor Swift-like heartache I feel from the Philadelphia Eagles year-in and year-out.

I'm not even that old and a lot of food hurts my stomach now. I've been having to eat very clean or else I've got stomach pain for a few hours. Honestly it's not a terrible thing, I'd rather be eating well anyway.
Feel your pain. The struggle is real, as are the increasingly worse hangovers.

I picked up Kris Bryant in the keeper league and now Baez in this...I promise I don't hate you CP. :lol:
Not happy about the Crush Bryant stash.

Back
Top Bottom