NT MLB Redraft Thread: May standings posted!

Can we pick managers too? I call Bob Melvin.
Joe Maddon.

Been busy with work the last few days, not the good feels when you see you're big board being eaten up and spit out... Back to the drawing board!
Know the feeling. Hamilton, Ryu, X.

Might regret this but my 3rd Round pick is

View media item 1124581
Prince Fielder
Nice value in R3.

Good pick. Flirted with the idea of selecting Ryu in Round 3. Figured he wouldn't slip all the way back around to R4.

Isn't Dirk on his honeymoon? Feel like he wrote that earlier in the thread.

I wasn't gonna take a pitcher for another round or two to be honest, but Ryu's my dude and I wanna lock down having a lefty in that rotation.

Why would you want Zobrist in the OF? His war is so high from the positional adjustments he gets by playing in the IF lol

clock's off on the weekends though right? and if he's on vacation, could be returning tonight for work tomorrow? i say we give him till tomorrow's deadline.

^
Yup.
Pro set up a nice lil schedule. Weekends are off, and he usually stops the clock at about 10pm and starts it back up at 9am....running things like a true commish :rofl:

This draft is moving faster than I expected :nthat:

Why would you want Zobrist in the OF? His war is so high from the positional adjustments he gets by playing in the IF lol

195 innings in the OF and 176 at short. He has Cano at 2nd and didn't give a position so I put him at OF...@Statis22 LMK if you want Zobrist at short.

Clock is off on the weekend so Dirk is on the clock until 1PM ET tomorrow afternoon unfortunately :lol: hopefully he'll sign back in. I'll shoot him a tweet.

Retro, depends when we finish. If this last until close to the end of the regular season, I am going to do it in standings order. If we somehow finish a week or so before the season is over, I will probably just randomize the teams.

@Nowitness41Dirk is on the clock until 1PM ET.

Bump this up for the start of the new week.

I feel like I haven't picked in ages :rolleyes

Retro, depends when we finish. If this last until close to the end of the regular season, I am going to do it in standings order. If we somehow finish a week or so before the season is over, I will probably just randomize the teams.

@Nowitness41Dirk is on the clock until 1PM ET.
Let's try to finish Round 3 by tonight, boys.

I tweeted Dirk yesterday and PM'ed him again this AM. That's my guy but if we have to AP him again, I might seek out another NT'er to replace him.

Not as much as I'd thought it would be. Once we are deep in the draft it probably will be with all the players I'll have to take off.

Back
Top Bottom