NT MLB Redraft Thread: May standings posted!

more about the posters who really only stay in the NBA threads are jokesters. :lol: That season/off-season threads are always a mess. Hard to get a word in edgewise over there.

it's why y'all need to quit with the NBA noise and get more involved with the NHL.

our thread is full of solid posters (all ten of us) and no trolls :lol:

Last edited:
I still plan to dabble in the NHL Deadset...Hoping Seattle gets a team soon to kickstart my enthusiasm. The Wolves just got Wiggins though man...I need somewhere to post about my excitement. :lol:

Went to Outback for lunch and thought I missed my pick. Had your boy sweating worse than Vince Carter at the FT line.

Pro has definitely done a phenomenal job with the organization and lots of people are chipping in to help get this moving. I think the NBA redraft has less to do with you as the OP and more about the posters who really only stay in the NBA threads are jokesters. :lol: That season/off-season threads are always a mess. Hard to get a word in edgewise over there.
Kudos to Pro and CP both, splendid job stepping up to the plate to make both redrafts possible. No easy feat with communication and constant reminders.

Remember the great job I'm doing when I go out drinking at 5PM today and don't resurface until Sunday night :lol:
Crooks rubbed off on you.

Weaver, por favor.

I feel like he's been taken but I don't see him on the list :lol:

Flashy Friedmans (corny nickname, I know) select: Gerrit Cole, RHP.

RetroBaller: On the clock until 8:20 PM EST.

Jewbacca and Ecook on the clock. Let's keep the pace up, boys.

outback steakhouse:

kukkaburra wings
bloomin onion
9oz sirloin, baked sweet potato, salad w/ thousand island

i'm done :lol:

I'll take Dustin Pedroia.

@Jewbacca is on the clock till 8:22 pm EST
I select... Hisashi Iwakuma 
pimp.gif

outback steakhouse:

kukkaburra wings
bloomin onion

What's good with those wings, unique flavor?

I went Caesar salad to start, warm bread, and Aussie cheese fries. CoronaRita to drink. Entree was classic cheeseburger and coconut shrimp in that marmalade.

outback steakhouse:

kukkaburra wings
bloomin onion

What's good with those wings, unique flavor?

I went Caesar salad to start, warm bread, and Aussie cheese fries. CoronaRita to drink. Entree was classic cheeseburger and coconut shrimp in that marmalade.

the wings are good. not the typical tangy buffalo style hot wings. very slight kick, great flavor.

totally forgot about coconut shrimp...good call. and can't go wrong with a CoronaRita :pimp:

Real talk, outback had my favorite boneless wings, and took them off the menu about 4 years ago.

the wings are good. not the typical tangy buffalo style hot wings. very slight kick, great flavor.

totally forgot about coconut shrimp...good call. and can't go wrong with a CoronaRita :pimp:

Real talk, outback had my favorite boneless wings, and took them off the menu about 4 years ago.
Is it just me, or does Hooters' food (particularly wings) make your stomach hurt? I never feel good or clean after a Hooters trip on NFL Sunday.

I enjoy BWW and the assortment of flavors for wings offered, but it's not a cheap escapade if you frequent their location often (weekly) and eat/drink as much as I do.

651, you are next. If you have 2 names down, you can PM your picks to me if you need to log off. I'm tryin to locate Ecook now.

Kev is also online, that's a good 3 picks if we can get cook in here.

Back
Top Bottom