Now that Manny got, got....who is the GREATEST hitter of our generation...with no *

Originally Posted by pdouly33

Originally Posted by CP1708

Ryan Theriot.
pimp.gif
He's hit 3 HRs already this year, he's been juicing...
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Ssssshhhhhhh.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

y do people look at pictures from 5 years ago and post them with current ones like that proves they taken steriods?
i'm sayin'.

andy-roddick-20060211-108048.jpg
roddick%20men%27s%20fit-thumb.jpg

we know how Muscle mag's do.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by wildKYcat

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

y do people look at pictures from 5 years ago and post them with current ones like that proves they taken steriods?
i'm sayin'.

andy-roddick-20060211-108048.jpg
roddick%20men%27s%20fit-thumb.jpg

we know how Muscle mag's do.
laugh.gif
Word, they could make Tayshaun Prince look like a body builder

5d72526ea7acec7f1625cf094e9ea119cc7fc0a.jpg
6c115deca8c61354993b5b6fd0132a68a04c0b3.jpg

GOAT. My man Grifff. I swear if i ever found out this man did steroids i would officially never watch baseball again. To me this man along with like Jeter arethe only players that bring baseball any credentials in my book
pimp.gif

Ken Griffey baseball on N64 FTW
pimp.gif

and an added bonus...

1. Griffey

2. Derek Jeter..... cuz well, he's Derek freaking Jeter.... Mr. Captain Clutch..... the face of baseball

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Jr. is my all-time fav. player but I have a feeling he juiced at one time. I hope I'm wrong but we will never know for sure.
tired.gif
My vote goes to Jeter.....and i hate the @%* Yanks.

Originally Posted by wildKYcat

Jeter?
laugh.gif
roll.gif
Seriously.

How can you be the greates hitter of all time when you only hit singles?
laugh.gif

Granted a lot of singles but singles none the less.

LMAO @ Jeter...clown.

Griffey is my first and obvious choice.
Hank Aaron...the true home run king of baseball.
Gwinn def.
Bonds before 1998
Shoot a fat *$# like Delgado should get some recognition, monster during his Toronto days (not gratest obviously but fat people who are borderline HOF'sneed to get recognition)
laugh.gif

Delgado is a forgotten beast and in lite of all the recent steriod users looking back was probably the best player in baseball for a couple years.

In terms of pure hitting.

Frank Thomas
Jeff Bagwell
Edgar Martinez
Albert Belle
Vladmier Gurrero
Ken Griffey
John Olerud
Delgado

In terms of all around best baseball player.

Frank Thomas
Roberto Alomar
Vladamir Guerrero
John Olerud
Ken Griffey

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

LMAO @ Jeter...clown.

Griffey is my first and obvious choice.
Hank Aaron...the true home run king of baseball.
Gwinn def.
Bonds before 1998
Shoot a fat *$# like Delgado should get some recognition, monster during his Toronto days (not gratest obviously but fat people who are borderline HOF's need to get recognition)
laugh.gif

such a Mets homer. either way, I dont believe he used performance enhancing drugs. more like a bad prescription. who knows

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

Delgado is a forgotten beast and in lite of all the recent steriod users looking back was probably the best player in baseball for a couple years.

Frank Thomas
Jeff Bagwell
Edgar Martinez
Albert Belle
Vladmier Gurrero
Ken Griffey
John Olerud
Delgado

Frank Thomas
Roberto Alomar
Vladamir Guerrero
John Olerud
Ken Griffey

How are you going to have Olerud on your list and no Tony Gwynn...especially if you are talking about PURE hitting? I know you will probably come up with someridiculous stat like the % of hits Olerud had when he clipped his nails between 8:30-9:00am in comparison to Gwynn...but I don't get why you don't havehim on your list....to each his own, but I am curious as to why he's absent...

Shut up Marc you don't even watch baseball, look at Gado's numbers during his prime.

Anyways forgot this was "generation" so ignore my choise in Hank Aaron.

Frank Thomas and Olerud can be added.

I'm as big a Griffey fan as there is, but I do not consider him to be the greatest hitter of our generation. I consider him to be the greatest overallplayer, but not hitter.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

Frank Thomas
Jeff Bagwell
Edgar Martinez
Albert Belle
Vladmier Gurrero
Ken Griffey
John Olerud
Delgado

Frank Thomas
Roberto Alomar
Vladamir Guerrero
John Olerud
Ken Griffey

How are you going to have Olerud on your list and no Tony Gwynn...especially if you are talking about PURE hitting? I know you will probably come up with some ridiculous stat like the % of hits Olerud had when he clipped his nails between 8:30-9:00am in comparison to Gwynn...but I don't get why you don't have him on your list....to each his own, but I am curious as to why he's absent...

This is going off the top of the head, but gwynn would probably be next I just omitted him because I just made fun of him.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Son said Ichiro.

Ichiro.
laugh.gif

For me too consider you the greatest hitter ever you have to hit for power, average, get on base at a very high rate.

But even whats really the difference between Gwynn and Ichiro
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom