no one should have a billion dollars. no, not him either.

In my "watch Later."

The world works in mysterious ways.

cosmiccoffee9 cosmiccoffee9 enjoy

"only rich people get humanitarian awards...but the fact that they're [billionaires] while people starve shows their inhumanity."

"I don't have that mega-money, but I still feel bad walking by someone with nothing."

"what if society decided "okay, no more polo grounds, let's just build houses for the poor."

I always say Pac was a true loss for society...would have loved to see him grow out of the gimmick he chose.

Name a greater example of someone getting so deep into a character that they ultimately couldn't handle IT?

Pac is honestly tough to top for that.

maybe that dude Spano who tried to buy an NHL team with bad checks, but he's still breathing.

that kid who masqueraded as a gynecologist multiple times gets mentioned here too but again, still alive.

MAGA UFC fighter just got his **** totally pushed in, so that's pretty bad.

Rachel Dolezal?

nah, it's Pac...forever Pac when we talk about the man becoming the mask to the worst possible effect.

Reactions: wr

Just before dawn, as Mr. Farias was about to roll away, a rattling echoed under the bridge. A woman appeared pulling ropes attached to a shopping wagon piled high with bundles. In front of her, she pushed a smaller cart of glass bottles.

“She’s always late,” Mr. Farias said.

The woman, Lin Meixian, 52, had taken the subway from her home in Queens and had picked up cans from the basement of a small hotel in Chinatown where she worked as a custodian.

Mr. Farias could not wait. He arranged for another truck, but it would not arrive for two hours.

Ms. Lin sat on a milk crate. She talked in Mandarin about the difficulties in her life. She had never learned to read, which made it hard to find a job. Her husband recently had brain surgery and can no longer work at restaurants.

She expected $90 from this haul, which represented three nights’ work.

Eventually the second truck arrived and bought Ms. Lin’s cans. As she rattled her way up Pike Street, her thoughts turned to her husband, and tears welled in her eyes.

She said things had gotten so hard that her mother-in-law in China was sending her money — the immigrant dream in reverse. She was grateful, but worried about providing for her family.

“I never thought,” she said, “that in America I would be doing this kind of work.”

its about daily hard work vs. creating something that makes money while you sleep

the entire concept of money is ******** but without we would become very animalistic very fast bc human instinct is always gonna be that someone either wants a resource that you got or someone is gonna want more resources than everyone else

its about daily hard work vs. creating something that makes money while you sleep

the entire concept of money is bull**** but without we would become very animalistic very fast bc human instinct is always gonna be that someone either wants a resource that you got or someone is gonna want more resources than everyone else

Welp, let’s get animalistic! You did say Gucci man helped get rid of soft rappers. And ushered in street/tough guys....

let the games began. Separate the tough from the weak

Welp, let’s get animalistic! You did say Gucci man helped get rid of soft rappers. And ushered in street/tough guys....

let the games began. Separate the tough from the weak

:lol:

Bruh u just make sum **** up in your head and run w it for a year

Ironically you begged for another post explaining what I was talking about then ignored it when u had nothing to respond with :lol:

On top of that not having shut to do with this literally

:rofl: the **** wrong w this mane

(Suggested reading) Lengthy read... A lot more to the article compared to the excerpts below.

SmartSelect_20200103-195125_Chrome.jpg

SmartSelect_20200103-195934_Chrome.jpg

SmartSelect_20200103-200006_Chrome.jpg

SmartSelect_20200103-200334_Chrome.jpg

SmartSelect_20200103-200425_Chrome.jpg

SmartSelect_20200103-200557_Chrome.jpg

SmartSelect_20200103-200755_Chrome.jpg

Yeah I wouldn't label them as "disgusting" simply because they acquired the wealth. If you have more to expand on, do so.
One very important thing that is not mentioned in discussions about wealth inequality is that we don't live in a world of infinite resources. The amount of money here is inconsequential because nobody cares about the billionaires in an economy where those billions don't translate into hoarding finite resources that are necessary for the rest of the participants in said economy. That's the spirit behind the idea that nobody should be a billionaire.

Bezos is worth billions of dollars because he owns too much of his workers' time (finite), too much of our infrastructure's space (finite) and in return, contributes very little to the maintenance of either the people or the infrastructure he uses to give value to his company. That is the problem.

Back
Top Bottom