Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
laugh.gif

Really impressed with Iggy.. dude was guarding Lebron MOST of the time and still finds a way to be THAT effective on offense. Klay doing the kobe "shhhh " to the crowd like he's the one stopping lebron or something.. sit your *** down

Oh and Barnes needs to wake up man.. i was pulling for him to be the X-factor but dude seemed shook this series

It's great to see ai playing so well still, he knew damn well he couldn't be selfish in order to get the team this far.

I've come to appreciate him so much more over this season.

I loved watching him in Philly but kind of became disenchanted with his play in Denver and thought he was overpaid for GSW.

He's definitely shown his worth, his ability to be a playmaker/lockdown defender is unmatched.

His BB IQ is off the charts, he just understands the game m, still has stayed in great shape and now it's showing on the world stage.

David Lee also deserves a lot of credit. Not many people would be able to stay both mentally and physically prepared like he has. Major props to that guy.

everyone bigging up lee and ai like they did with delli..................NT lol

let's see the adjustments for game 5. 

Steve Kerr is an amazing coach.
Moreover, Kerr is an especially amazing person.  Robbed of Coach of the Year
mad.gif
indifferent.gif
mean.gif
.  It's truly incredible seeing what a genuinely nice and upbeat gentleman he has become in face of his father's assassination.  Feel as if others would've been eternally crushed by such hardship. 

Fallon Smith [emoji]10004[/emoji] @FallonSmithCSN

I LOVE that @SteveKerr just showed love to Nick, his video coordinator in his interview w/ @ROSGO21 saying it was HIS idea to start @andre

11:48 PM - 11 Jun 2015

How many other people would've just selfishly accepted the credit for starting Dre'?

http://www.si.com/nba/2015/06/12/wa...re-iguodala-andrew-bogut-nba-finals-cavaliers

Last edited:
- Iggy definitely is the engine currently, like others said his combo of playmaking and defending is exactly what was needed to counter Cleveland's college b-ball approach (Ugly offense, even uglier defense)

- LeBron is probably the only guy who can shoot so terribly and still be so impactful. His shooting #s aside from Game 1 are gross but he's getting to line at an absurd rate, crashing the glass hard and of course is the only true shot creator on his team. Two days off should give him a little something back.

- Klay can't play 39 minutes and only have 9 points again. Luckily the others stepped up.

- Curry's numbers look much better on paper than how he's been playing. He was great Game 1 and he was good last night though and even if he's only doing great in the 4th quarter if it's enough to put them over the top I'm sure GS would settle for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom