Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jerry West loves Green so that's good in my book

Plus a max under this CBA is going to pay like Steph's current deal under the next one. Not gonna hurt

This too.

I'm getting the sense people think max deals are for like LeBron and Durant and that's it. :lol:

Some people on here were saying Kawhi isn't a max player either, and he's gonna get the max this summer too.

This too.

I'm getting the sense people think max deals are for like LeBron and Durant and that's it.
laugh.gif

Some people on here were saying Kawhi isn't a max player either, and he's gonna get the max this summer too.
Kawhi is worth it kuz he is the future of that team. Draymond is strictly a role player 

No way they decline Moz's option. 
Yea it's only like 3M max I think
Pretty much. It's actually just under 5. But still, that's a hell of a bargain.

I also don't see any reason for them to try and resign Love if he opts out either. That money could be better spent elsewhere. 

Not saying Love is a bad player, but it just wasn't working out for him in Cleveland and they've played exceptionally better without him. 

Last edited:
Max deals for role players won't look as daunting in a couple years, the 15 mil will really be like 10.

This too.

I'm getting the sense people think max deals are for like LeBron and Durant and that's it. :lol:

Kawhi is worth it kuz he is the future of that team. Draymond is strictly a role player 

Both are basically the same I give Kawhi the slight edge cause his offense is marginally better and his on ball perimeter defense is slightly better

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom