• Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
man,,,Iggy showed up for tonights game :nerd:

Sure did! Been the most consistent player for the Dubs. :smokin

Momentum is back with the dubs where it will stay.

This game showed why I felt the warriors were never in trouble even when we were down a measly 2-1. Every game has been close while it seemed to me the Cavs had to play near perfect just to squeeze out a win. Steph and klay still haven't had great games and they straight blew out this Cavs team....in their own gym!!!

It's only so long an inferior team can hang on until their "real" talents show. As the series extends, it will only get tougher for the Cavs due to their lack of depth. I went through some posts in here and people are thinking fatigue is an excuse but it's the truth. Look at those guys. Like Kerr said, they'll eventually get tired. Bron gets two minutes at most to rest and boom, he's back on the floor due to their lack of depth. He, along with delly, look gassed as hell.

I see some people talking about it'll go 7 because Lebron won't let them lose the game six at their gym. You guys are sounding like the guys that said the 2-1 deficit for the warriors is different than their situation with the grizzlies because the grizz didn't have a Lebron. Bron is clearly gassed and come game 6, I wouldn't be shocked to see him have cramps or something which ain't even a knock on him but just real talk. Dude looks exhausted before the 4th quarter even starts right now.

​
I'm getting the sense people think max deals are for like LeBron and Durant and that's it.
laugh.gif

Some people on here were saying Kawhi isn't a max player either, and he's gonna get the max this summer too.
Crazy how true this is, value is terribly miscued by public opinion... you not finding Dray on just any bench in the league

Man Kawhi does just about everything better than Draymond

The only thing I say that may be debatable is Draymond may be better at playmaking

Thats a huge may because the Spurs don't ask him to do that

Kawhi is a borderline top 15 player in terms of productivity

With Iguodala on the court, LeBron is shooting 35.3% from the field this series and is a -25

Lebby stopper

man,,,Iggy showed up for tonights game :nerd:

Sure did! Been the most consistent player for the Dubs. :smokin

Momentum is back with the dubs where it will stay.

This game showed why I felt the warriors were never in trouble even when we were down a measly 2-1. Every game has been close while it seemed to me the Cavs had to play near perfect just to squeeze out a win. Steph and klay still haven't had great games and they straight blew out this Cavs team....in their own gym!!!

It's only so long an inferior team can hang on until their "real" talents show. As the series extends, it will only get tougher for the Cavs due to their lack of depth. I went through some posts in here and people are thinking fatigue is an excuse but it's the truth. Look at those guys. Like Kerr said, they'll eventually get tired. Bron gets two minutes at most to rest and boom, he's back on the floor due to their lack of depth. He, along with delly, look gassed as hell.

I see some people talking about it'll go 7 because Lebron won't let them lose the game six at their gym. You guys are sounding like the guys that said the 2-1 deficit for the warriors is different than their situation with the grizzlies because the grizz didn't have a Lebron. Bron is clearly gassed and come game 6, I wouldn't be shocked to see him have cramps or something which ain't even a knock on him but just real talk. Dude looks exhausted before the 4th quarter even starts right now.

All of this

steph didnt have a great game today but he seemed more confident in attacking delly off the dribble

glad they went with the 1-4 isos since drey coming over to screen always resulted in trapping curry while drey stands around being useless 

If Dubs win, Iggy bout to be Finals MVP. Like, for real.

I say that because I don't think enough voters have the balls to vote for a guy from the losing team.

If Dubs win, Iggy bout to be Finals MVP. Like, for real.

I say that because I don't think enough voters have the balls to vote for a guy from the losing team.
lebron lost his chance to be finals mvp on a losing team today

20 points on 22 shots 50% freethrow shooting 

Kerr starting his closers was a great move. Wear out the Cavs early, so they literally have nothing left for the fourth. As opposed to previous games when they could still draw those last bits of energy thanks to the slower pace of the first three quarters. The Cavs only won the third quarter tonight, as opposed to winning the first three quarters of the previous two games. They were so gassed in the fourth that they had no chance.

As long as lebron shoots 37-38% from the field, I think dubs take this. Draymond showed up for a game finally, and a game that mattered. +16 for the game. That's the dray we know and y'all love :lol:. And I'm really convinced Shaun Livingston is a really solid basketball player.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom