• Warriors in 6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This game was momentum swing, whoever won would keep the momentum for the rest of the series imo. Game 5 will decide the winner.

As long as Iggy makes Lebron work on D, he won't be as effective scoring wise on O. Lebron is definitely a rhythm player and working on D throws off his rhythm.

everyone bigging up lee and ai like they did with delli..................NT lol

let's see the adjustments for game 5. 

Thing is delladookie is trash. Shooting like 25 percent from 3 and a combined 13 for 41 from the field

Besides the terrible game 2 curry is shooting at 50 percent from the field for the other 3 games

You have to ask yourself how much of that was curry in a shooting slump or defense from dellatova?

Iggy has been very consistent in every game of the finals both on offense and defense

If cavs want to win lebron has to go back to taking around 36 shots because shump, deladova, and jr smith left their shot back in the conference finals

Cant believe how dookie shump and jr smith are

Looked through the thread, and gotta say, Draymond isn't no damn max player. You give any max player the looks Draymond gets all damn game, he drops 40 easily

The reason why Draymond is even in a position to make any plays for others is because of how open he is to begin with.

Last edited:
sick.gif
 terrible feeling in my stomach all day yesterday prooved to be correct

kerr made the right adjustments and GSW started knocking down shots

Liked the coaching adjustment Kerr made too to get the pace & space back on the court.

Everyone taller than 6'9 is out.

I watched last night's post game interviews as I always do and man this guy LeBron is the biggest media diva in sports smh... In state two losses u could see they was disappointed in their play but the basis of all their interviews was simply "we have to play better". This dude got up there last night and a reporter asked "Are the games starting to wear the team down".... Dude replied "No it's not...." Simple answer keep it moving but nah follows it up with "We knew coming in they'd have two games off while in Oakland while all our games are back to backs."

I heard that and just smh.... Then he goes thru interview just emphasizing that it's just a basketball game and he don't feed into bringing a title to the city of Cleveland. Like what? That was YOUR whole marketing campaign behind going back to Cleveland. Like u just said two days ago that u had a secret motivation behind winning a title this year. Like which is it?

Kerr is the goods man. This is the second time he's made adjustments down 1-2 this playoffs and it worked

Idk how many active coaches at this stage would have the cajones to completely take a starter out of his rotation, put a bench warmer on his rotation, go small exclusively like he has in the middle of a finals

Also gotta give credit to him for tightening his rotation just a smidge. He'd been playing with a fairly loose rotation all yr

I hope all nba coaches everywhere are watching. Feel like most of them will just ride with what has worked until they die

Still just amazed with what the Warriors did playing small exclusively. Cavs has used their size to great advantage all playoffs.

Last edited:
lebby just mad he got outplayed by iggy and his thing avg

Last edited by a moderator:
If Dray isn't a max player then I don't know...

A young DPOY candidate that can light it up

He's not going to be a All Star, but he's a key role player

A great role player or "glorified" role player will get you places

Not megged by these past few performances

Say it everytime, we need to stop treating the term "Max deal" like its some of mythical thing. A max deal for Draymond is like 11-12 mill

Seemed like lebby found out his **** got leaked on national television and forgot he was in the finals.

sticking with my original prediction of Cavs in 6 though

If Dray isn't a max player then I don't know...

A young DPOY candidate that can light it up

He's not going to be a All Star, but he's a key role player
A great role player or "glorified" role player will get you places

Not megged by these past few performances

What exactly are you saying?
Great role players are max players now?

Looked through the thread, and gotta say, Draymond isn't no damn max player. You give any max player the looks Draymond gets all damn game, he drops 40 easily

The reason why Draymond is even in a position to make any plays for others is because of how open he is to begin with.

my sentiments exactly

I must have went to sleep early because i don't know why there are 5 pages about lebbanon having shrinkage

AI2 playing do damb well right now I can't eem be mad (his jump shot ain't as broke as he was saying)

still my favorite play from him and the OG AI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom