Nike Atlantic Penny 2s

yo said 100 pages... now dude really tripping... we just found out kinda recently that this colorway was dropping... then found out limited quantities.
100 pages when the other 3 colorways can be found for like 60 - 70
hype is deadly lol

We knew at least a month ago these were dropping! There should have been 100+ pages by now but it is still B4 release date.... All the talk about these notretroing in the blk retro post, the votes on the shoegame and look.... There HERE!! $145 Didnt stop me from grabbing 2 pairs. I say the lack of hype drove awaycats who instead were copping true blues for $200+

i like these... like these alot... i had the black ones before i traded them off... i think i might go and buy these...

I talked to someone at the South Coast Plaza Footlocker and they told me they had them in stock. I rushed over there and they told me they don't have them.What the hell?!!! I was so angry and disappointed.

I still don't see what all the hype is about.
Sure, I know it's a OG cw but damn, so were the black/blue and the white's.

Originally Posted by macgyver35

These are a quickstrike release not a general release like the other two colorways.

So just because of that hype goes through the roof?
People should just buy a shoe because they like it,
not because it's limited...

Quote:

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

In a perfect little world; yes.

i never said people should buy these because they're limited. I'm just giving those collectors a heads up who think they're gonna be able to waitand get these on sale later like they did with the other two colorways. They may miss out on a decent price or chance to get them if they pass hoping to getthem bellow retail later.

only time will tell.
wink.gif

This might sound weird but I have a friend who works at footaction in the bay area said that his store is going to get these in September. And I was like theseare supposed to release this Sat. I even gave him the sku# to look in the system and he said September is when his storeis getting these. So idk. We'll seewhat happens. I'm searchng for a 10.5 btw.

Originally Posted by KiNGJRMZair23

This might sound weird but I have a friend who works at footaction in the bay area said that his store is going to get these in September. And I was like these are supposed to release this Sat. I even gave him the sku# to look in the system and he said September is when his storeis getting these. So idk. We'll see what happens. I'm searchng for a 10.5 btw.

LOL what,, these drop SAT 25th CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

well suprisingly hype sells everything... slap a limited tag on em and guaranteed sellout majority of the time
smh.gif
.... look at yeezys those things are garbage
sick.gif
but they soldout and now go for mad $ for no reason
laugh.gif
... but with these at least its a classic og colorway that everyone wants...definitely no hype for these people just like em and want em...just a shame that its limited...

hopefully they pop up again in september, but i wouldn't hold my breath. everyone was thinking the same thing for the blue AM1 and they're regrettingit now I'm sure.

dats da way it is...... look at the uptempo most cats wanted em now most are waitin to b able to get em at lowest price,,, had those released as a QS theywould hve been gone a lng tme ago....
wondering if nike will release the other colors as GR....
same with the nubuck xii they are nice and the quality good... but since they were widely avail.. peeps kinda slept on em....

I am kinda of tired of the Limited/QS stuff nike is doing. If you arent in a major city you arent getting these for retail. I love my city, thats for sure. Butliving in Denver we get no love from nike. I wanted these pennys since middle school, now i gotta pay kobe prices for these. Thanks NIKE gotta love you guys

Yeah i'm hoping to get the nubuck 12s on sale at some point. i was at the mall today and every shop had them.

wwhere the hell are these in LA? i got a friend asking me to pick them up for him...i aint driving around town for him if thats what he wants hahaha anyone hasinfo on stores? mucho gracias

dam... sounds harder n harder to get~
i like the blk one better, but i like these one too... wnt to have both of them..
if they r tht hard to get... i may just give up... since not much money left...

Back
Top Bottom