Nike Atlantic Penny 2s

Originally Posted by tony6922

Overdue is right.....[color= rgb(51, 153, 51)]I wonder what the retail is gonna be on these?[/color]
sick.gif

on a side note... an employee at the DTLR i went to today said only 1 DTLR is getting them (dropping Friday i think) in MD and its in the hood... across from ahood high school.... im not copping nor do i care to cop... and if u aint get the clues or dont what im talking about... dont ask.

Originally Posted by bigj505

Overdue is right.....[color= rgb(51, 153, 51)]I wonder what the retail is gonna be on these?[/color]
sick.gif

on a side note... an employee at the DTLR i went to today said only 1 DTLR is getting them (dropping Friday i think) in MD and its in the hood... across from a hood high school.... im not copping nor do i care to cop... and if u aint get the clues or dont what im talking about... dont ask.
don't be scared, man up. No one's gonna jack your Atlantics's
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TeflanDon

Originally Posted by you go boy

wat stores in nj got these
nerd.gif

Sorry I have not been able to update but Packers did indeed get these in and sold out the first day.. I was still able to grab a second pair before soo! But asI am reading it looks that these are coming around in NYC. RD is still in two days so no need to worry those w/o pairs yet

on a side note... an employee at the DTLR i went to today said only 1 DTLR is getting them (dropping Friday i think) in MD and its in the hood... across from a hood high school.... im not copping nor do i care to cop... and if u aint get the clues or dont what im talking about... dont ask.
You would think someone with the 'Ye-like talk would have correct/accurate info at least...

Operation - FAIL.

Multiple DTLR's will have these...

Already in the system...

dam, i m at LA... i cant find anywhere sell them...
r they really gonna be tht limited?
really wnt to get a hand on em badly...

Originally Posted by TFaulk20

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

Originally Posted by dalilboy

has any S.F. stores get these yet??
Can Someone PLEASE Shed Some Light On This?................... Trying To Cop A Limited Release While On Vacation In An Unfamiliar City FTL!
ohwell.gif
I remember I met you at the Shoe Shine event in Denver like two years ago and you were hella cool peoples so I had to help you out; so heres my info:

True Sole is releasing them saturday on the haight, Darkside said they are getting them, said they will release them on saturday, Niketown SF is getting 30 pairs.

Right now I am comparing this to the eggplant release, true and darkside released their pairs when they got them in and a bunch of the die hard heads will cop em early. Then Niketown will have their 30 and everyone who shows up at 10 oclock will get a pair no problem. That is exactly what happened with the eggploant foams, I got to Niketown SF at about 7:45 on release day. I was the second one in line and copped with no problem, their was only like 20 people there when they opened and the person in front of me and the dude behind me both were able to buy multiple pairs. I figure the foams had way more hype than these so it shouldnt be too bad.
good lookin out any word on any footlockers or footactions getting these??

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

on a side note... an employee at the DTLR i went to today said only [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]1 DTLR is getting them (dropping Friday i think) in MD[/color] and its in the hood... across from a hood high school.... im not copping nor do i care to cop... and if u aint get the clues or dont what im talking about... dont ask.
You would think someone with the 'Ye-like talk would have correct/accurate info at least...

Operation - FAIL.

Multiple DTLR's will have these...

Already in the system...
lol im just going off of what dude told me. i didnt look hard cause im not trying to get them. he just told me 1 DTLR in MD was getting them.there are more DTLRs outside of MD so it is what it is.

Redrum SB wrote:

don't be scared, man up. No one's gonna jack your Atlantics's
laugh.gif

on a side note... an employee at the DTLR i went to today said only 1 DTLR is getting them (dropping Friday i think) in MD and its in the hood... across from a hood high school.... [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]im not copping nor do i care to cop[/color]... and if u aint get the clues or dont what im talking about... dont ask.

lol nobodys scared. i stated i didnt want them. i was just asking dude just because i was curious if DTLR was getting them.

Originally Posted by XanGelicO

did you try checking undefeated because i would think they would be out over there.

Originally Posted by JJC6723

Originally Posted by XanGelicO

did you try checking undefeated because i would think they would be out over there.

oh yea, forgot to ask them.
thx for reminding me~
but i m in OC... n busy with my summer session finals... hmm let me c if i have time... hope these aitn limited as they said...

Overdue is right.....I wonder what the retail is gonna be on these?
sick.gif

incorrect. they're dropping in 10 BALTIMORE DTLR's alone. So Im sure they'll be spread around other DMV DTLR's. So u gottacheck with your source and they're bad info

Originally Posted by dino410

sick.gif

incorrect. they're dropping in 10 BALTIMORE DTLR's alone. So Im sure they'll be spread around other DMV DTLR's. So u gotta check with your source and they're bad info
awesome... im glad that they are dropping at more than 1 DTLR.
i was just talking to dude and he told me that... not the 1st time an employee has been wrong.
laugh.gif

im still getting the black 1/2 cents regardless but im def glad that more people will be able to get ahold of these.

Originally Posted by dino410

Overdue is right.....I wonder what the retail is gonna be on these?
sick.gif

incorrect. they're dropping in 10 BALTIMORE DTLR's alone. So Im sure they'll be spread around other DMV DTLR's. So u gotta check with your source and they're bad info
awesome... im glad that they are dropping at more than 1 DTLR.
i was just talking to dude and he told me that... not the 1st time an employee has been wrong.
laugh.gif

im still getting the black 1/2 cents regardless but im def glad that more people will be able to get ahold of these.

yes! DEAD WRONG! lol But hte 1/2 Cents been out since last Wednesday here...

^^^ yea i know they've been out... just trying to negotiate a discount
happy.gif

I spoke with a guy at my local DTLR in MARYLAND lol but i was tryna talk about discounts and he said they can give em out after 2 weeks but i dont know if thisshoe will still be there after 2 weeks in a 9 or 9.5 at least i dont think they will

moz-screenshot.jpg
moz-screenshot-1.jpg
re
5b616d1e38301d6e6e520f80cec6e9b7bd505691.jpg

707263c1413103281816ad626e20a16db1cef7a2.jpg

i reaaaaaaaaaaaaallly expected a MUCH MUCH BIGGER turnout for these... not even 100 pages?? ARE YOU GUYS INSANE OR JUST HYBERNATING?!?!?!?!

i am predicting that ALOT of ppl will regret this release.
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom