Nike Atlantic Penny 2s

Those that are needy hit me up! Store opens at 10am, last call for alcohol.
good luck to those that are on the hunt. The two spots in my area got a total of 36 pairs.

I know this probably been asked already...I APOLOGIZE...but where in ny these located at besides HOH b4?

You are 100% da !+!$ bklyn-style!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

I slept a little for the past two days, same crap that happened for the Eggplant Foams, and now it looks like I might miss out and have to pay over if I wantthem now.

I'm at work right now so I can't really do nothing, but I'll make calls when I get out of work today and go on the hunt tomorrow.

Originally Posted by XanGelicO

Originally Posted by JJC6723

Originally Posted by XanGelicO

dam, i m at LA... i cant find anywhere sell them...
r they really gonna be tht limited?
really wnt to get a hand on em badly...
did you try checking undefeated because i would think they would be out over there.

oh yea, forgot to ask them.
thx for reminding me~
but i m in OC... n busy with my summer session finals... hmm let me c if i have time... hope these aitn limited as they said...
if your in the OC you might want to check out blends as well. I was also told that The Attic in Buena Park and San Diego were getting them aswell. Here's the numbers San Diego (619) 234-1534 Buena Park (714) 220-3116

i tried to order from foot locker, but they are not available for pick up or delivery. the sku number starts with "05". i was told if the sku startswith "05" instead of "41" then that means it's a hoh only shoe. that means only hoh will be getting it.

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

Originally Posted by macgyver35

These are a quickstrike release not a general release like the other two colorways.

So just because of that hype goes through the roof?
People should just buy a shoe because they like it,
not because it's limited...

You have to remember its not the old days anymore. The youngins will beast on ANYTHING Nike puts a limited tag on.

Wait until the Space Jams drop..............
eyes.gif
tired.gif
You might see a 1000+ page thread before RD.

hit up a couple of Baltimore area DTLRs all of which said they're not gettin them or didn't get them yet. then i hit up Sports Zone since they usuallyget shoes nobody else in the mall gets and sure nough the manager said they was supposed to get them. then he called his shoe supplier and found outthey're not gettin them. he told me they were limited to like 500 pairs and they would only get them in a week if any were left over from stores that gotthem. this is bull

Originally Posted by jmoney188

hit up a couple of Baltimore area DTLRs all of which said they're not gettin them or didn't get them yet. then i hit up Sports since they usually get shoes nobody else in the mall gets and sure nough the manager said they was supposed to get them. then he called his shoe supplier and found out they're not gettin them. he told me they were limited to like 500 pairs and they would only get them in a week if any were left over from stores that got them. this is bull
If you believe this, you need to delete your NT account right now.
laugh.gif

80% of the DTLR's will get these, but more then likely one FSR per store.

Some Sports Zones will get these along with some Shoe City's as well.

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

Originally Posted by macgyver35

These are a quickstrike release not a general release like the other two colorways.

So just because of that hype goes through the roof?
People should just buy a shoe because they like it,
not because it's limited...

You have to remember its not the old days anymore. The youngins will beast on ANYTHING Nike puts a limited tag on.

Wait until the Space Jams drop..............
eyes.gif
tired.gif
You might see a 1000+ page thread before RD.
I remember when they first released, I waited two days after initial release, walked into footlocker and I bought a 10.5 with no trouble...ofcourse this was a long time ago when I was still in high school. Times have changed.

I've retired from jordans 6 years ago anyway. After i get the Flightposites II's, most likely I will retire from Nike retro also.

waking up early, just to get on a line before a store opens is not my style anymore
grin.gif

it's a good thing I was able to get these pennys with no hassle.

My local Foot Locker is getting them. You think I'll be able to use the 30% off Friends & Family coupon to get these?

Originally Posted by LonelyBoySole

^ wen? and where?

So cal. I called them yesterday and they said they are releasing them this sat. I forgot to ask if they accepts the F&F for this release.

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

Originally Posted by jmoney188

hit up a couple of Baltimore area DTLRs all of which said they're not gettin them or didn't get them yet. then i hit up Sports since they usually get shoes nobody else in the mall gets and sure nough the manager said they was supposed to get them. then he called his shoe supplier and found out they're not gettin them. he told me they were limited to like 500 pairs and they would only get them in a week if any were left over from stores that got them. this is bull
If you believe this, you need to delete your NT account right now.
laugh.gif

80% of the DTLR's will get these, but more then likely one FSR per store.

Some Sports Zones will get these along with some Shoe City's as well.

i will be on the hunt tomorrow and ofcourse i dont believe they're limited to 500.

WOWWWWW
raffle for the pennys too!!
looks like its gonna be a long saturday!

Back
Top Bottom