Nike Atlantic Penny 2s

Again, if anyone needs help, I am here. I am in a barely tapped market and will prob be able to get a FSR. I already talked to a few ppl and have some pairs onhold. If you need help copping, get @ me. I am also against reseller r@p3.

I apologize, but I forgot to mention that I will have to add on 9.25% sales tax, shipping and PayPal fees (if used). Sorry.

3df26be43f7ce53bcda24a7628aebc69014249a1.jpg

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by skep

WOWWWWW
raffle for the pennys too!!
looks like its gonna be a long saturday!
SMH, who the hell do these store owners think they are?

Nike should put a stop to this raffle nonsense, FIRST COME FIRST SERVED is the only fair way imo.

well to an extent yes, but stuff like the livestrongs the raffle is fair. ill be dammed if imma go do a campout for shoes, id rather take my chances in araffle
but some pennys, cmon man!

"jmoney188,"

"Street stores" in the hood and you are good.

I'm debating just going up to Bmore just to make a quick run and chill in WB (did it for the strap bred 1s).

Discount dollars are tight with Levtan though. SMH!

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

Yeah, crenshaw and Carson mens land got em.. I'm walking out the store with mine as we speak.. Yu can thank me later

You know if they still have a good amount of sizes left? I'm looking for a size 9.

^^^ you wont be able to find it. You need to call Nike and see if they can do an order for you using the product number. (assuming if they even have it in thesystem)

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

^^^ you wont be able to find it. You need to call Nike and see if they can do an order for you using the product number. (assuming if they even have it in the system)
then how are pople buying them from NDC??

Originally Posted by dalilboy

^^^ you wont be able to find it. You need to call Nike and see if they can do an order for you using the product number. (assuming if they even have it in the system)

airJason called Nike and they gave him his order number to check on NDC

Originally Posted by dalilboy

airJason called Nike and they gave him his order number to check on NDC
oh ok gotcha (starts to call ndc)

Back
Top Bottom