Nike Atlantic Penny 2s

FYI

NIKEFIND was able to locate 3 locations with the pennys (all listing as low stock/limited stock available) - NTNY, NTSF, NTCHI
called all 3 - all 3 report no phone orders, 1st come 1st served starting tomowrrow, ~30 pairs at each store

pimp.gif

They're at transit and michael k's in soho. Not sure what sizes they have but I saw a 12 at transit and. Ithink michael k's has other sizes.They're $175 there. To the people in nyc looking for them. I picked up an 11 from transit because they didn't have an 11.5.

Originally Posted by AIR234LIFE

They're at transit and michael k's in soho. Not sure what sizes they have but I saw a 12 at transit and. Ithink michael k's has other sizes.They're $175 there. To the people in nyc looking for them. I picked up an 11 from transit because they didn't have an 11.5.
eek.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by AIR234LIFE

They're at transit and michael k's in soho. Not sure what sizes they have but I saw a 12 at transit and. Ithink michael k's has other sizes. They're $175 there. To the people in nyc looking for them. I picked up an 11 from transit because they didn't have an 11.5.

Damn man, If you did just a lil bit more lookin you wouldve got em for less. 175 is too much

Hey guys,

both Training Camps in midtown NYC just got these in stock at 6pm. I grabbed my second pair today and I believe they still have sizes
Good luck!

i got mine at mensland fox hills as well. i seen some dude going in to get a pair when i was buying mine. they were out of size 11 so i got the 10.5 they fitcool but i would prefer a size 11. if anyone in so cal wants to trade a size 11 or a 10.5 pm me. when i left they had about 3-4 pairs still in stock.

Originally Posted by wolfybezurky

Originally Posted by macgyver35

quote:

Why are these so damned limited?! Here in the Bay Area, only SF spots are getting them, nowhere in the South Bay (San Jose)...
RIDICULOUS!!!

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

There is one spot in the East Bay getting them.
wink.gif
Where???? i live in san jose but work in san mateo... NEEEEED these, this is the reason i'm addicted to shoes in the first place... 96 pennys!!!!

macgyver35 - Why are you so shady with INFO ... THATS THE HOMIE PERRY , you better tell him where to go.

Apparently these are suppose to be a QS release. Both Training Camp and HOH indicated that they are not going to receive future shipments.

Bad news guys, no video from jumpman247
frown.gif
laugh.gif

[table][tr][td]
off_line.gif
jumpman247[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]#108[/td] [td]http://[URL="http://"][/url][/td] [td][-][/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[url=http://jumpman247.niketalk.yuku.com]

Registered Member

07/24/09 6:38 PM
[/td] [td]

Not copping, job situation is funny.

Do I annoy you? Do you wish I'd not post anymore? Do you want to punch me?
Try to beat me up then!!! BEAT ME UP HERE
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
Interact
[/td] [td]
Reply Quote Report
[/td] [/tr][/url][/table]http://niketalk.yuku.com/forum/getrefs/id/6427268/type/0

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

well being that I had the day off today, I got there by around 10:00 a.m
Oh ok. That is my sleeper spot. For some reason I wasnt expecting them to be there but these are starting to show up in alot of places

These kix are the reason I'm addicted to shoes in the first place, with the jordan 13 being a distant 2nd and 11 being an even more distant 3rd. Theatlantic blues were my first strictly basketball sneakers for the first time I made the AAU team. I'm going to have to line up outside niketown just tohave a chance at getting them, what $!*@!!%+. Nike knew if they didn't slap the limited tag people would wait for the discount, now they just decide itsbetter to fu*k everyone over.

Originally Posted by cjb23

FYI

NIKEFIND was able to locate 3 locations with the pennys (all listing as low stock/limited stock available) - NTNY, NTSF, NTCHI
called all 3 - all 3 report no phone orders, 1st come 1st served starting tomowrrow, ~30 pairs at each store
wow these are more limited than i thought and im sure many of you feel the same way. 30 pairs at all niketowns, really??? if someone could dropsome knowledge, on what level would these "limited quickstrikes" be comparable to?? release wise that is.

penny ii release = aj v grape?

-and before you flame.. i mean in terms of quantity, NOT HYPE/ demand

If someone can grab an 11 11.5 or 12 I will pay 190 should cover cost of kix, tax (if applicable) and paypal fees (if you dont live in nj/ny) plus some $ leftover for hooking up a fellow nt'er lmk.

put it these way:

Ppl have a better chance of getting penny's than they were of gettting the air max 90 infrareds last summer
laugh.gif
roll.gif

I think it was like 50-70 pairs released in the U.S last summer/ with half in NYC ...that was ridiculous limited quickstrike

Back
Top Bottom