Nike Atlantic Penny 2s

nobody in Hawaii got these
frown.gif

im sure the yankees will be the only ones who say these are "not that limited" lol . not surprising

FSR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^^^ someone will be very disappointed tmrw morning lol

new to this go to anyconline.com use 10anyc promotion code and it comes out to 130.50 shipped been collecting for 10 years new to nike thank your boy

Originally Posted by SHAIKHNBAKE10

sneakerhead.com is already sold out of most sizes!!
man, i went to make sure it was on the legit list. Came back, was able to click on the sneakers and select a size, but when I went to pay
frown.gif

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Originally Posted by wolfybezurky

Originally Posted by macgyver35

quote:

Why are these so damned limited?! Here in the Bay Area, only SF spots are getting them, nowhere in the South Bay (San Jose)...
RIDICULOUS!!!

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

There is one spot in the East Bay getting them.
wink.gif
Where???? i live in san jose but work in san mateo... NEEEEED these, this is the reason i'm addicted to shoes in the first place... 96 pennys!!!!

macgyver35 - Why are you so shady with INFO ... THATS THE HOMIE PERRY , you better tell him where to go.

any1 from the Bay, i can point you in the right direction

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

new to this go to anyconline.com use 10anyc promotion code and it comes out to 130.50 shipped been collecting for 10 years new to nike thank your boy

Anyone used this site or store before?

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

u the MAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN just got my sz 11 for 130.50 shipped.... wooohooooo cnt complain!!!!
might copp me another one tomorow.... an 11.5 not sure hw they fit.....

Originally Posted by Sikwiidit04

Is ANYCONLINE LEGIT?!
I just copped a size 10.
Get em while they're hot!

Yeah me too
roll.gif

I'll probably get a cancel e-mail

Originally Posted by kiddwill58

Dayum this 10.5 is too big I need a 9 9.5 even a 10 will do need a trade asap

so they run big or did you just had to get a big size?

I'll probably still go to DTLR, and use these(if I get them) as back up to DS or sell.

Back
Top Bottom