Nike Atlantic Penny 2s

Yup true to size which is y I need a 9.5 or 10 willin to trade or sell these but really lookin to trade it wuz a hassle to get these smh

aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh
i went to add size 9 to cart

"Sorry! The size requested may have been recently sold or you have requested a larger quantity of shoes than we have available in our inventory."
i was bout to cop in a heartbeat!!!

NEVERMIND! got me a size 8.5. theyll fit just fine
THANKS FOR THE LINK!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by hole in the earth

is that site legit?

seems to be legit .. its my first time buyin off that site.. but i googled it a little and so far so good... plus they do paypal (yeah i know .... but)

yeah i paid thru paypal. ive been referred to them by a couple diff shoeheads. theyve never had an issue

Originally Posted by pelimpe

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

new to this go to anyconline.com use 10anyc promotion code and it comes out to 130.50 shipped been collecting for 10 years new to nike thank your boy
u the MAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN just got my sz 11 for 130.50 shipped.... wooohooooo cnt complain!!!!
might copp me another one tomorow.... an 11.5 not sure hw they fit.....

ah snap! how did i miss this????? i already submitted payment on sneakerhead, how do i cancel transaction?????

Originally Posted by got shoes

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Originally Posted by wolfybezurky

Originally Posted by macgyver35

quote:

Why are these so damned limited?! Here in the Bay Area, only SF spots are getting them, nowhere in the South Bay (San Jose)...
RIDICULOUS!!!

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

There is one spot in the East Bay getting them.
wink.gif
Where???? i live in san jose but work in san mateo... NEEEEED these, this is the reason i'm addicted to shoes in the first place... 96 pennys!!!!

macgyver35 - Why are you so shady with INFO ... THATS THE HOMIE PERRY , you better tell him where to go.

any1 from the Bay, i can point you in the right direction
pm'd you sir
pimp.gif

anyconline.com and bnyconline.com are the same store - theyre contact phone numbers are the same

now considering they still have the same sizes available they had >3 hours ago - im assuming theyre checkout process doesnt reflect real time inventory - sobasically be prepared for a lot of cancelled order emails in the next day or so

Originally Posted by cjb23

anyconline.com and bnyconline.com are the same store - theyre contact phone numbers are the same

now considering they still have the same sizes available they had >3 hours ago - im assuming theyre checkout process doesnt reflect real time inventory - so basically be prepared for a lot of cancelled order emails in the next day or so
EXACTLY!!
roll.gif

man that was fast their sold out also if looking for 1/2 cents black use code 10anyc and its 180.00 i posted also in 1/2 forum at anyconline.com thanks

no bnyconline.com and anyconline are not the same look at the phone numbers their different also bnyconline.com has a few sizes left and anyconline is sold out

imma cancel my sneakerhead.com order and just hope it goes thru n anyc

bnyconline sold out now sneakerhead still has full size run but the system must not be updated good for those got them

yeah i got my order in early in afternoon at anyconline thats when they pop up so they been their for awhile

Back
Top Bottom