NFL Week 6 In Review....

Did anybody happen to catch Josh Freeman jumoing up to defend himself after a hit to his knee? He just became one of my favorite players after that one.

Did anybody happen to catch Josh Freeman jumoing up to defend himself after a hit to his knee? He just became one of my favorite players after that one.

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

Originally Posted by dland24

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

- Alex Smith played 2 good games back to back

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

what are you laughing at?

compared to the 1st 4 games of the season, the last 2 by Smith have been Peyton-esque

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
It's obvious you didn't watch the game

The Cowboys/Vikings game was not a good game. In my opinion, it was simply a struggle between two mediocre teams and the Vikings made less mistakes.

They have a long way to go, but the North is suddenly looking like a weak division.

The Cowboys/Vikings game was not a good game. In my opinion, it was simply a struggle between two mediocre teams and the Vikings made less mistakes.

They have a long way to go, but the North is suddenly looking like a weak division.

BUT he looks like he lead with his shoulder...

That's what I thought. I thought Robinson caught D-Jax clean with his shoulder....I didn't see much contact from his helmet.

And Shoes, you're a goddamn clown.

Raiders > Cowboys. 2 wins > 1 win.

BUT he looks like he lead with his shoulder...

That's what I thought. I thought Robinson caught D-Jax clean with his shoulder....I didn't see much contact from his helmet.

And Shoes, you're a goddamn clown.

Raiders > Cowboys. 2 wins > 1 win.

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

-Tom Brady....REALLY? Anyone catch his tantrum because he thought there should have been a roughing the passer penalty? Dude was spazzin out....I'm happy Suggs got in his face and let him know. 

Tom Brady on Suggs:

“He had his chance. Maybe if he gets another chance he can try to back those words up. But he had a chance yesterday. You know, we’ve played guys a lot, and they’ve beat us one time in all the times that I’ve played them. They talk a lot for beating us once in nine years.

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

-Tom Brady....REALLY? Anyone catch his tantrum because he thought there should have been a roughing the passer penalty? Dude was spazzin out....I'm happy Suggs got in his face and let him know. 

Tom Brady on Suggs:

“He had his chance. Maybe if he gets another chance he can try to back those words up. But he had a chance yesterday. You know, we’ve played guys a lot, and they’ve beat us one time in all the times that I’ve played them. They talk a lot for beating us once in nine years.

The entire NFC North looks like garbage.

At least the Lions are putting up a fight this year.

Oh, and I hope Roger sits down and tosses that 18-game crap out of the window after this weekend. How many concussions and season ending injuries are enough?

Cooley, Addai, DeSean, Cribbs, Massaquoi, Heap off the top of my head... I'm not saying the hits were dirty, just how can you expect dudes to survive getting pounded like that for 18 games?

But hey, at least they handed out posters before the season:
jp-concussion-popup.jpg

*In before the "go watch womens basketball" and "LOL FOOTBALL MAN SPORT" responses.

Oh, and I hope Roger sits down and tosses that 18-game crap out of the window after this weekend. How many concussions and season ending injuries are enough?

Cooley, Addai, DeSean, Cribbs, Massaquoi, Heap off the top of my head... I'm not saying the hits were dirty, just how can you expect dudes to survive getting pounded like that for 18 games?

But hey, at least they handed out posters before the season:
jp-concussion-popup.jpg

*In before the "go watch womens basketball" and "LOL FOOTBALL MAN SPORT" responses.

The entire NFC North looks like garbage.

At least the Lions are putting up a fight this year.

Nah I think alot of people on this site agree it shouldn't be increased.

They (Goodell, NFL Execs etc...) don't care about players though at the end of the day.

Nah I think alot of people on this site agree it shouldn't be increased.

They (Goodell, NFL Execs etc...) don't care about players though at the end of the day.

On a scary day of NFL head injuries, the ******** suffered one without anyone even noticing. Chris Cooley went out with a concussion late in the third quarter, and Mike Shanahan offered a troubling description, saying "I just looked at him on the sideline and could tell that there was something wrong."

On Comcast SportsNet's post-game show, Fred Davis offered an even more troubling description, saying Cooley played a few series after the hit despite having vision issues.

"He was running a route, and a guy just ran straight into him with a head shot," Davis said. "I think he continued to play for another few series, I think he even caught a couple balls by the goal line, but I think you could tell a little bit that he wasn't feeling well. When he came to the sideline you could just tell he was a little bit drowsy, couldn't see out of his left eye a little bit for a second. He's a warrior though. I think he'll be fine. Cooley's a great guy and a great player, so I think he'll definitely be fine. He looked fine after the game, but you never know with those concussions."

On a scary day of NFL head injuries, the ******** suffered one without anyone even noticing. Chris Cooley went out with a concussion late in the third quarter, and Mike Shanahan offered a troubling description, saying "I just looked at him on the sideline and could tell that there was something wrong."

On Comcast SportsNet's post-game show, Fred Davis offered an even more troubling description, saying Cooley played a few series after the hit despite having vision issues.

"He was running a route, and a guy just ran straight into him with a head shot," Davis said. "I think he continued to play for another few series, I think he even caught a couple balls by the goal line, but I think you could tell a little bit that he wasn't feeling well. When he came to the sideline you could just tell he was a little bit drowsy, couldn't see out of his left eye a little bit for a second. He's a warrior though. I think he'll be fine. Cooley's a great guy and a great player, so I think he'll definitely be fine. He looked fine after the game, but you never know with those concussions."

Originally Posted by 7 sh0wTime 7

Freeman threw that little $$+ safety when he got in his face 
laugh.gif
 That whole secondary wanted no part of him in a fight

Back
Top Bottom