NFL Week 6 In Review....

Originally Posted by Still1Rise

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Originally Posted by nightruans

-- Detroit is a team that will give everyone a run for their money
once they get stafford back and he stays healthy, they'll be a decent team once they start winning some of those close games.
Props to the people that can see the potential the Lions have.
smokin.gif
Man I am pumped for Staffords return, sucks to think that if he wasn't hurt we could have a chance of being #1 in the north but whatever.  Time for the Lions to come out swinging after the bye and get a few wins under their belts.  I am looking for that "potential" to turn into actual wins
pimp.gif

once they get stafford back and he stays healthy, they'll be a decent team once they start winning some of those close games.
smokin.gif
Man I am pumped for Staffords return, sucks to think that if he wasn't hurt we could have a chance of being #1 in the north but whatever.  Time for the Lions to come out swinging after the bye and get a few wins under their belts.  I am looking for that "potential" to turn into actual wins
pimp.gif

Lastly, Mike Williams. The former 1st round pick had a career day Sunday tallying up 10 receptions for 123 yards against the Bears, eclipsing his totals from the 2006 and 2007 seasons in one game.

eek.gif

pimp.gif
 BMW

Lastly, Mike Williams. The former 1st round pick had a career day Sunday tallying up 10 receptions for 123 yards against the Bears, eclipsing his totals from the 2006 and 2007 seasons in one game.

eek.gif

pimp.gif
 BMW

Originally Posted by airblaster503

Man I am pumped for Staffords return, sucks to think that if he wasn't hurt we could have a chance of being #1 in the north but whatever.
Whoops.

Man I am pumped for Staffords return, sucks to think that if he wasn't hurt we could have a chance of being #1 in the north but whatever.
Whoops.

roll.gif
at Jeff Fisher havin CJ on his fantasy team. 
sick.gif

Woulda been pretty sad if CJ gets hurt on that last run for no damn reason.  Pretty stupid move if you ask me. 
30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif
at Jeff Fisher havin CJ on his fantasy team. 
sick.gif

Woulda been pretty sad if CJ gets hurt on that last run for no damn reason.  Pretty stupid move if you ask me. 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

Bill Parcells moves out of Dolphins HQ, Bobby Carpenter's contract terminated. Coincidence?
thank god we can get him back for special teams and in the nickel ...

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

Bill Parcells moves out of Dolphins HQ, Bobby Carpenter's contract terminated. Coincidence?
thank god we can get him back for special teams and in the nickel ...

pimp.gif

You thinkin you'd be number one in the North with a QB who's played like 9 games in his career?

Mann to think we'd be number one if maybe only 3 of our 12 starters werent injured.

You never had a chance at being number one.

pimp.gif

You thinkin you'd be number one in the North with a QB who's played like 9 games in his career?

Mann to think we'd be number one if maybe only 3 of our 12 starters werent injured.

You never had a chance at being number one.

Wow, Pereira was on PTI just now and actually said the refs have gone too far with the celebration penalties on Dalllas. First time I heard him disagree with the refs, EVER.

Wow, Pereira was on PTI just now and actually said the refs have gone too far with the celebration penalties on Dalllas. First time I heard him disagree with the refs, EVER.

smokin.gif

Lions are good enough to always keep the game close enough to cover.
pimp.gif

smokin.gif

Lions are good enough to always keep the game close enough to cover.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom