NFL Week 6 In Review....

Originally Posted by 7 sh0wTime 7

Did anybody happen to catch Josh Freeman jumoing up to defend himself after a hit to his knee? He just became one of my favorite players after that one.
Freeman threw that little $$+ safety when he got in his face 
laugh.gif
 That whole secondary wanted no part of him in a fight

All the concussion talk lately is gonna lead to some dramatic changes in the NFL somehow. 

As fast as dudes are now, and as big as they are running that fast, at some point someone is not gonna be able to get up from one of these hits, and the NFL will be at a standstill as to what to do about it. 

I'd like to see what someone like Ronnie Lott has to say.  That man HAD to have taken a few concussions back in the day, I wonder how he's doing/feeling right about now. 

All the concussion talk lately is gonna lead to some dramatic changes in the NFL somehow. 

As fast as dudes are now, and as big as they are running that fast, at some point someone is not gonna be able to get up from one of these hits, and the NFL will be at a standstill as to what to do about it. 

I'd like to see what someone like Ronnie Lott has to say.  That man HAD to have taken a few concussions back in the day, I wonder how he's doing/feeling right about now. 

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

Originally Posted by dland24

- Alex Smith played 2 good games back to back

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

what are you laughing at?

compared to the 1st 4 games of the season, the last 2 by Smith have been Peyton-esque

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
It's obvious you didn't watch the game
He played two of his better games of his career, but Peyton-esque would be a horrible comparison.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

compared to the 1st 4 games of the season, the last 2 by Smith have been Peyton-esque

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
He played two of his better games of his career, but Peyton-esque would be a horrible comparison.

Originally Posted by CP1708

I'd like to hear what Lott has to say as well....he's probably easier to listen to than the hypocritical Rodney Harrison.  Hearing dude talk last night made me sick.  It's like he failed to realize how he made a name for himself....he's the last dude I wanna hear getting all sentimental and soft.... can't stand him one bit. 

*Oh yeah....anyone got a vid of Freeman?  I'd love to see this....

-Forgot to add....#77 on the Falcons is a cheap bastard.  Those chop-blocks when the play is 15 yards down the field isn't needed.  A season could be over due to how he was playing yesterday.....horrible
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Andrew630

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

2 of the better games of his career?  I swear some people just have the most distorted vision of what is actually going on.  Did people forget that he was booed off the field against the Eagles?  Did they forget the 3+ quarters of garbage against them?  And yesterday?  Did you people forget that he had a 55.8 QB rating in the first half?  Just because he had a couple good drives does NOT negate the fact that he played like *+%* for the first 2 or 3 quarters of the games.
Its Ben Roethlisberger syndrome.  Play like *+%* for 3 quarters, have a game winning drive and then everyone saying how good of a game he had.  Only the 49ers dont have the team the Steelers do.

Oh and p.s......I swear some 49er fans have forgotten what it means to have a good game from the QB position.  Im tired of hearing "he played the best he can" or "he did well for his standards."  Why cant we just have a QB that people can actually just look at the body of work and say he played well?  Because we havent been able to say that more than a handful of times in 5 years.

I'd like to hear what Lott has to say as well....he's probably easier to listen to than the hypocritical Rodney Harrison.  Hearing dude talk last night made me sick.  It's like he failed to realize how he made a name for himself....he's the last dude I wanna hear getting all sentimental and soft.... can't stand him one bit. 

*Oh yeah....anyone got a vid of Freeman?  I'd love to see this....

-Forgot to add....#77 on the Falcons is a cheap bastard.  Those chop-blocks when the play is 15 yards down the field isn't needed.  A season could be over due to how he was playing yesterday.....horrible
30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

2 of the better games of his career?  I swear some people just have the most distorted vision of what is actually going on.  Did people forget that he was booed off the field against the Eagles?  Did they forget the 3+ quarters of garbage against them?  And yesterday?  Did you people forget that he had a 55.8 QB rating in the first half?  Just because he had a couple good drives does NOT negate the fact that he played like *+%* for the first 2 or 3 quarters of the games.
Its Ben Roethlisberger syndrome.  Play like *+%* for 3 quarters, have a game winning drive and then everyone saying how good of a game he had.  Only the 49ers dont have the team the Steelers do.

Oh and p.s......I swear some 49er fans have forgotten what it means to have a good game from the QB position.  Im tired of hearing "he played the best he can" or "he did well for his standards."  Why cant we just have a QB that people can actually just look at the body of work and say he played well?  Because we havent been able to say that more than a handful of times in 5 years.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

I said this last year, I can't understand how that slimeball got that job
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

I said this last year, I can't understand how that slimeball got that job
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

Originally Posted by drock2010

Exactly how did the Colts try to give the ******** the game? ya are just making excuses because it was a close game and its impossible for us to have one with the Colts SMH.
the 14 dropped INTs...the colts failure to manage a first down with 2 minutes left, etc
So your saying Manning purposely threw those bad passes? cuz thats what it seems like.

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

Originally Posted by drock2010

Exactly how did the Colts try to give the ******** the game? ya are just making excuses because it was a close game and its impossible for us to have one with the Colts SMH.
the 14 dropped INTs...the colts failure to manage a first down with 2 minutes left, etc
So your saying Manning purposely threw those bad passes? cuz thats what it seems like.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

if it wasn't for his ******ed #!# giving the ball away when the game counted during the first 5 games, we could had been 4-2 instead of 1-5. What a season were having so far???? 
laugh.gif
 saddddd

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

if it wasn't for his ******ed #!# giving the ball away when the game counted during the first 5 games, we could had been 4-2 instead of 1-5. What a season were having so far???? 
laugh.gif
 saddddd

When did Ben actually do that though? Couldn't have been last year. If anything he kept them in games.

When did Ben actually do that though? Couldn't have been last year. If anything he kept them in games.

Back
Top Bottom