NFL Week 14 In Review....

Big ups to Dallas fightin like that without Barber. Tough loss or not, Choice was a beast and they gave Pitt one helluva fight.

Props in a big way to DreClark for that Ed Reed thread. I'm bout to go check that out.
pimp.gif

I got serious questions for Brett people. Does he have naked pictures of ya'll? Packers AND Jets fans always wanna blame someone else when his teamslose. How the hell does he do that? Cuz he a nice guy?
grin.gif

Miami beatin a soft schedule with built in lucky advantages like not playing in the snow yesterday. We bein set up for a big let down.
But I'm still thrilled at where this season has gone. Just not enough to do any damage this season.

Marvin Harrison caught from behind.
smh.gif

If you were running the ball and Troy P and Mike Tomlin were the two defenders comin at you, who you choose to run at?
nerd.gif

I'm choosin Troy cuz Mike looks like he wants to hit somebody.
laugh.gif

Ima go McGrady fan for a minute......God I wish Clinton Portis knee was healthy. Please Clinton, get your knee better, pleeeeease.

Giants vs Cowboys this week, no matter who loses, one fanbase is going to go into crisis mode for sure.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

--Look at where the Packers are at now, just goes to show that they shouldn't have traded away Favre

Favre would have done nothing to make our defense play better. Rodgers hasnt been bad, hes put the team in a place to win, then stupid penalties or bad defensecost us the game. Thats why we have lost 5 games by 4 points or less.

Originally Posted by doyung9

-
roll.gif
at "Saints giving the Cowboys the wild card". Newsflash, the Cowboys will finish 9-7 or 8-8. The Saints will win out.

- NYG letting McNabb and the gang back into the mental game.

- Tony Romo, top 5 QB,
roll.gif

- Matt Ryan is the ROY hands down. So impressed with dude.

- Finally... Bush > Norwood. Today. This Season. Period.

Finally... Bush > Norwood. Today. This Season. Period.
indifferent.gif

Most yard from the LOS for ANY RB since 06 - Norwood

More rushing yard in career - Norwood

More durable, better RB? Norwood.

Originally Posted by RetroBaller

--Look at where the Packers are at now, just goes to show that they shouldn't have traded away Favre

Favre would have done nothing to make our defense play better. Rodgers hasnt been bad, hes put the team in a place to win, then stupid penalties or bad defense cost us the game. Thats why we have lost 5 games by 4 points or less.
That and coaching...

How the hell did Driver's 59 yard catch result in us losing 26 yards on the ensuing 4 downs... and PUNTING

Originally Posted by RetroBaller

Favre would have done nothing to make our defense play better. Rodgers hasnt been bad, hes put the team in a place to win, then stupid penalties or bad defense cost us the game. Thats why we have lost 5 games by 4 points or less.

I see what your saying, but given how the NFC North is this season with the Vikings sitting on top of the division with a 8-5 record, do you really think withFavre behind the wheel that the Packers wouldn't be at the top of the division right now?? I'm not saying that would be a lock to win the Super Bowlby any stretch, but to at least get to the Super Bowl you have to get into the playoffs, and right now the Packers are on the outside looking in regarding theplayoffs while Brett has managed to make the Jets contenders for the playoffs at least. No way Brett doesn't have his old team at a better record of 5-8if he's still the starting QB.

In regards to the defense aspect of your statement, as the saying goes if can score more than your opponent than you will win the game, I can see the Packersoffense scoring more with Favre than Rodgers.

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

-
roll.gif
at "Saints giving the Cowboys the wild card". Newsflash, the Cowboys will finish 9-7 or 8-8. The Saints will win out.

- Tony Romo, top 5 QB,
roll.gif

indifferent.gif

I don't feel like doing this today
laugh.gif

Let's just agree to disagree, but also agree that both the Saints and/or Falcons will make the playoffs before the COWBOYS.

COWBOYS WILL LOSE OUT.

-
roll.gif

- Tony Romo, top 5 QB,
roll.gif

indifferent.gif

Um, do you mean more than Bush? Because Westbrook almost had more yards from the LOS in 2007 alone than Norwood has had in his career.

laugh.gif

Let's just agree to disagree, but also agree that both the Saints and/or Falcons will make the playoffs before the COWBOYS.

COWBOYS WILL LOSE OUT.
laugh.gif

If you were running the ball and Troy P and Mike Tomlin were the two defenders comin at you, who you choose to run at?
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif

Doyoung, U brought that on yourself. U baited him

and he replied. u cant quit now.
laugh.gif

O yeah... RODDY WHITE IS MURDERIN DUDES
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

nerd.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif

Doyoung, U brought that on yourself. U baited him

and he replied. u cant quit now.

O yeah... RODDY WHITE IS MURDERIN DUDES

After yesterday's game, Bush had more yards rushing, Receiving. Norwood takes all-purpose, only because he returned 6 kicks. And he only had142 return yards between his 6 attempts. Averaged 23, longest 31. He rushed for 18 yards on 5 carries, Bush had 80 yards on 10 carries. Since the big argumentis always "stats, stats" you can't argue with stats.

Yesterday, 3.6 ypc to 8 ypc. I rest my case. But like I said, I'm not turning this into a 4 page debate, I just don't have the time with studying forfinals.
laugh.gif

Gotta do your research.

Falcons 8-5 (Tampa Bay, Minnesota, St. Louis)
Cowboys 8-5 (Giants, Ravens, Eagles)
Eagles 7-5-1 (Browns, ********, Cowboys)

The Eagles are far from doing too little too late. They can actually do a whole lot on this stretch by saving their season. If Atlanta loses 1 more game, andthe Eagles win out... they take the wild card spot...simple as that. We'd be at 10-5-1, the falcons at 10-6, and the cowboys at 10-6. Again, it won'tbe easy to win out, but I like our chances a lot better than those of the Falcons and the Cowboys.

and all this will be settled when you lose to the browns next week ... ill promise you this though, IF its between us and you and it comes down to the lastgame of the season, you will not be in the playoffs ...

yes, we do have to play the inept skins... hopefully before they bench portis from being unable to move.

and marley... romo is 0-2 in our house the past two years... it'd be a great game....I wouldn't speak with such confidence.

^^ Are you on drugs? Romo had a career day in your house last year. You don't recall 38-17 (really 38-10 but you had a late 'garbage time' TD)? Orhow about 20/25 341 yrds, 3 TDs. Or if thats not enough, how about Owens 10 rec 174 yards and 1 TD?

I got serious questions for Brett people. Does he have naked pictures of ya'll? Packers AND Jets fans always wanna blame someone else when his teams lose. How the hell does he do that? Cuz he a nice guy?
grin.gif

indifferent.gif
tired.gif

Granted, the man hasn't played exceptionally well... But why do you only blame him for our losses?

The only game I can say we've lost on the arm/play of Favre was the Oakland game.

That's it, but even then nothing we were doing on offense was working.

Pennington couldn't win the Arizona game if he was our QB.

Originally Posted by MarleysProtege

and all this will be settled when you lose to the browns next week ... ill promise you this though, IF its between us and you and it comes down to the last game of the season, you will not be in the playoffs ...
So you're assuring me that in a came down to it game in December, in the cold, on the road, in Philly, you're fully confident in Romowinning the game for you?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by judeezy36

yes, we do have to play the inept skins... hopefully before they bench portis from being unable to move.

and marley... romo is 0-2 in our house the past two years... it'd be a great game....I wouldn't speak with such confidence.

i mean im not THAT confident ... but i watched philly yesterday ... and no way in hell they give westbrook the ball 33 times on the ground ever again ...yesterday was an exception to anything yall have been doing all year and the past 10 years lol ... it wont happen

Originally Posted by CP1708

Originally Posted by MarleysProtege

and all this will be settled when you lose to the browns next week ... ill promise you this though, IF its between us and you and it comes down to the last game of the season, you will not be in the playoffs ...
So you're assuring me that in a came down to it game in December, in the cold, on the road, in Philly, you're fully confident in Romo winning the game for you?
nerd.gif

Exactly, I don't see any reason why the Eagles can't win this game if we take care of the Browns and ******** first. This game could potentially be itfor McNabb's career with the Eagles, there's no way he's going out like a sucka. Yall better hope Marion is 100% because if you put all thepressure on Romo he will choke like he has in the past.

-
roll.gif

- Tony Romo, top 5 QB,
roll.gif

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

COWBOYS WILL LOSE OUT.

pimp.gif
Agreed.

But thats just because I believe the NFC South is the best division in football.
pimp.gif

I got ahead of myself... yes, 0-2 (prior to this year), at YOUR house with Jessica Simpson in attendance.

Westbrook has been hurt all year... don't ignore the fact that he rushed for over 1,300 yards last year... so no, yesterday was not a complete anomaly. The man can run... and when healthy... he's one of the best.

And of course you're not going to hand the ball off 30 times to a guy who's probably catching the ball 5-7 times each game. Well, that is only ifyou're the ******** and you'd like to run your best player in to the ground.

^^ you needa fall back real quick and chill. The NFL is crazy, you don't even know if Dallas or the Eagles will win next week.

Back
Top Bottom