NFL Week 14 In Review....

Originally Posted by TraPpStar

^^What? Pardon me for not being a square like you playboy. [color= rgb(0, 0, 204)]Dont get mad at me cuz I'm mad educated but still masterful with the vernacular[/color]. Its a kamikaze mission trying to play me homeboy. Check yourself

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
You put this fool in your sig
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

- Jets loss was terrible today (past 2 weeks were ugly), but boy are those 9ers playing well since the new coaching change (3-3 record so far, which is greatin the NFL). ManGINA needs to be fired, dude has been horrible since he's been here.

- Giants did NOTHING today, nobody played well during the cold/windy conditions and Jacobs being out for the 2nd half hurt the teams running game A LOT. Propsto the Eagles though they dominated on 3rd downs.

- Stick a fork in the ********, Cowboys are almost done (one more week).

- Hopefully the "Romo is a Top 5 QB" can SIMMA DOWN NOW.

- Now ya'll can see why you should never count the Colts out.

Top 5
1. Giants
2. Titans
3. Pittsburgh
4. Tampa Bay
5. Indy

Originally Posted by miamin2

Originally Posted by TraPpStar

^^What? Pardon me for not being a square like you playboy. [color= rgb(0, 0, 204)]Dont get mad at me cuz I'm mad educated but still masterful with the vernacular[/color]. Its a kamikaze mission trying to play me homeboy. Check yourself
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
You put this fool in your sig
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I was thinkin' of doing it too
laugh.gif

It's so stupid it's a classic.

- Titans looked good, still
eyes.gif
about them though, they've had a cupcake schedule all year.
- Peyton Manning is looking like his old self. I honestly think the Colts are the best team in the AFC despite Tennessee's record

What makes the Colts better than the Titans?? Last week they nearly lost to the Browns, one week later we dismantle the same Browns. You wannasay the Titans had a cupcake schedule...the Colts have had virtually the same schedule! Oh yea.... and the last team that beat them was the Titans!

The Colts are a joke....the Titans are not only the best team in the AFC they are best in the league.

Originally Posted by ezeblazin

eyes.gif
- Peyton Manning is looking like his old self. I honestly think the Colts are the best team in the AFC despite Tennessee's record

What makes the Colts better than the Titans?? Last week they nearly lost to the Browns, one week later we dismantle the same Browns. You wanna say the Titans had a cupcake schedule...the Colts have had virtually the same schedule! Oh yea.... and the last team that beat them was the Titans!

The Colts are a joke....the Titans are not only the best team in the AFC they are best in the league.

What makes you think the Colts are a joke?

Until Peyton Manning retires, that team will always be a contender.

eyes.gif

What makes the Colts better than the Titans?? Last week they nearly lost to the Browns, one week later we dismantle the same Browns. You wanna say the Titans had a cupcake schedule...the Colts have had virtually the same schedule! Oh yea.... and the last team that beat them was the Titans!

laugh.gif
at calling the Colts a joke.

Miami 8-5
pimp.gif

Joey Porter for DPOY

-Hey Giants fans, Hixon is that big play threat, right? Nice catch he had today

While that def would have changed the outcome of the game IMO, NOBODY on the entire team played well today.

- Ed Reed may be the best safety ever?
- Wade Phillips is a great D Coordinator but not a head coach, dallas makes too many dumb penalties and they can't finish games
- Jason Garrett is making me wonder if he is as good as advertised or not
-Romo needs to protect the %%#!*%# ball
-Brian Westbrook would be the MVP if he could make it through a season
- Tomlin thinks he is a player not a coach, seeing him on the sideline is hilarious
- Its going to be an exciting finish to the season with all the teams s bunched up together

Steelers/Giants Superbowl.

Thats all I have for now.
laugh.gif

Oh, WHY DID THE FALCONS PUNT WITH 3 MINUTES LEFT?
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

-The Bad Broncos showed up today but they managed to get it together in time
laugh.gif

-Buffalo is trash with JP Losman

-The Jaguars
sick.gif
once again

-That was Detroit's last chance to get a win

-The Eagles are back. They always dominate December, unbelievable. Maybe a strong finish will bring back Andy Reid
laugh.gif

-Houston getting things together. They are on their way and if Schaub and Andre Johnson stay healthy next year, they might be able to do something

Originally Posted by bjm5295

laugh.gif

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
The Steelers' offense is a SERIOUS liability, I think that could hurt them in the playoffs. Right now, I like the Colts to make the Superbowlagainst the Giants. I'm cringing already at the thought of what the media would do with a Manning vs. Manning Superbowl.

Originally Posted by MrMundayNite

laugh.gif

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
The Steelers' offense is a SERIOUS liability, I think that could hurt them in the playoffs. Right now, I like the Colts to make the Superbowl against the Giants. I'm cringing already at the thought of what the media would do with a Manning vs. Manning Superbowl.

That's very possible, but looking at the AFC, what offense is touching that Steeler's defense?

Not the Broncos. They can be stopped.
Not the Jets.
Not the Titans.
Possibly the Colts though.

It'll be fun to watch, but my pick for the AFC is Pittsburgh

Originally Posted by Respect21

eyes.gif

What makes you think the Colts are a joke?

Until Peyton Manning retires, that team will always be a contender.

My bad... I meant the thought of the Colts being better than the Titans is a joke.

Oh, I have one more. I might take some heat for this from some of you but...

Per talent level, the Jaguars are the worst team in football. Yes, I know the Lions havent won a game, and that the Bengals are 1-something-1. I had them goingfar at the beginning of the season. I know they've been hit by the injury bug but everyone has that excuse.

Per talent level, the Jaguars are the worst team in football. Yes, I know the Lions havent won a game, and that the Bengals are 1-something-1. I had them going far at the beginning of the season. I know they've been hit by the injury bug but everyone has that excuse.

Imagine if they didn't have two lucky wins on their record as well. This team fell the *+## of.

Per talent level, the Jaguars are the worst team in football. Yes, I know the Lions havent won a game, and that the Bengals are 1-something-1. I had them going far at the beginning of the season. I know they've been hit by the injury bug but everyone has that excuse.

I think they are worse than what their record actually shows. They could have been at least 2-11 at this point if it weren't for those wins atIndianapolis and vs the Texans at home. I thought Jacksonville was going to do a lot of damage this year, but guess where they are now....

Hill looks like he can be a legit starter. I said starter, not Pro Bowler. He seems like he can manage an offense w/o turning it over much. Our offense runsthrough Gore; all Hill needs to do is stay efficient, and he's done that so far
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom