NFL Week 14 In Review....

- Injury God's do not like the Cowboys this year. When one comes back, 5 more go down and its always the ones who step up. SMH...
- Thank you to the Saints for giving Dallas the #6 Wild Card spot. Cowboys fans need to chill because we control our own destiny.
- I wanna laugh @ the Packers but I'm a big Aaron Rogers supporter. I really wanted him to show the lousy fans who doubted him that he could replace alegend. But the Packers just flat out STINK
- 49ers seem to do well in December every year. Jets will be fine
- ********...prepare for the off season
- Ravens D is legit.
- Vikings fans seem to be the only fans on NT that legitimately care about their team and not Dallas
laugh.gif

- The end of the NFL season will be extremely entertaining. All the "frauds" will end up being contenders and users will say "I knew (insertteam) was legit all along"

I'm laughing my balls off at the packers because i'm salty about the rodgers/favre situation, and that's not even my team

Originally Posted by LiL Stevie728

-The Bad Broncos showed up today but they managed to get it together in time
laugh.gif

-Buffalo is trash with JP Losman

-The Jaguars
sick.gif
once again

-That was Detroit's last chance to get a win

-The Eagles are back. They always dominate December, unbelievable. Maybe a strong finish will bring back Andy Reid
laugh.gif

-Houston getting things together. They are on their way and if Schaub and Andre Johnson stay healthy next year, they might be able to do something
....and the Eagles fans will talk about how great they will be come next season cause they finished strong.

-
roll.gif
at "Saints giving the Cowboys the wild card". Newsflash, the Cowboys will finish 9-7 or 8-8. The Saints will win out.

- NYG letting McNabb and the gang back into the mental game.

- Tony Romo, top 5 QB,
roll.gif

- Matt Ryan is the ROY hands down. So impressed with dude.

- Finally... Bush > Norwood. Today. This Season. Period.

3 More weeks left to go.

season 's going by fast. i dont want it to be over. just when i was enjoying sundays
eyes.gif

- Philly
smokin.gif
Keep it up though....

- Roddy White has really emerged...not only as a legit first-round pick, but as one of the better receivers in the league.

- What happened to Green Bay's vaunted pass defense??

- I still can't believe how well Steve Slaton's game has translated at the next level in his first season.

- Buffalo has fallen fast while Miami is still fighting in the playoff hunt.

- Losses to Oakland AND San Francisco? Playing down to the competition, maybe...

-
sick.gif
at Seattle's injuries all season long. John Carlson with a nicerookie campaign though. Good rookie year for Brandon Flowers, too
pimp.gif

- Even if the Pats make the playoffs, I would be concerned because their D has looked rather mediocre all year. They made Seneca Wallace look good today.

- A possible benefit for KC in the Jared Allen deal? Tyler Thigpen. He's shown a lot of potential to be a solid starter over the weeks.

- Congrats to the Arizona Cardinals!! Division champs
smokin.gif

- Is Dallas' D better than we thought, or is the Pittsburgh offensive line a cause for concern? Either way, the Steelers play a brutal schedule.

- Prediction: Carolina takes MNF by the score of 20-16.

[Malice]...F*^$!&' up the game like I'm Romo [Malice]

aside from the joy it brings me that the cowboys lost, I think the niners have many things to look forward to with Mike Singletary runnin' the show

I'd like 2 take this opportunity 2 thank the New Orleans Saints on behalf of Cowboys fans nationwide.

Falcons: in the words of TMQ, "WHY ARE YOU PUNTING!?"

Dallas D showed up today and almost won in spite of Tony Romo, who is required by contract 2 give at least one game a year 2 charity. (Side note: I don'tknow why, but seeing him attempt that left handed TD pass was one of the funniest thing I've seen all week.)

Damn...one bad game and Romo's a fraud? Cool. (FTR, that last pick was Witten's fault. the other 2 was on #9 tho...)

Eagles...nice, but might be a bit 2 late.

On 2 the mighty Giants next week...

Every cowboy's fan keeps saying they have a "good" shot at making the playoffs-- you have the Giants, Baltimore, and Philly to close out (inPhilly)-- I doubt the Giants will drop two in a row, if so... you're going to face a tough Baltimore D the next week.

Philly has a MUCH easier road with Cleveland, Washington, and then a marquee matchup with Dallas week 17. I'm not saying we'll handle our business...because we always find a way to mess up... but you do realize that at this point if the Eagles win out and the Falcons lose 1 more... the Eagles get thewildcard spot, right?

Anything can happen, but I just don't see yall going 3-0 against that schedule.

- This has been the worst officiating I have seen (throughout the league) in a very long time, so many calls being made just for the sake of making them (ieLeon Washington's punt return for a TD being called back, the Packers being penalized for offensive holding on the 14 yard line about to score, etc).

- Jets controlled their own destiny 2 weeks ago, and now are a joke after these 2 losses. The coaching staff is to blame, they have been outscoring theiropponents for weeks and weeks, yet continue to run the same predictable plays as if NO TEAM is going to adjust to their game plan. The last 2 weeks is aperfect example of how teams can adjust to what you do quickly.

- I am amazed the Dolphins are actually in the mix for the division, but the Jets have no one to blame but themselves for the predicament they are in.

pimp.gif
@ the mcnabb avy

Officials need to be given full time status and need to answer media questions at press conferences too

These part time insurance adjusters are costing teams Ws.

And they're part of the reason that ncaa football is far more enjoyable and watchable this year.

Props to Laron Landry for getting off the 2 year interception drought . Nice forced fumble too
But he got trucked again and made a few bad plays
(Take the good with the bad)

pimp.gif
Tashard Choice
pimp.gif
vs the steelers D WOW :EEK

There are only two legit teams in the NFL this year: the Giants and the Titans. And it will be interesting to see what happens with the Giants the rest ofDecember. They missed Burress yesterday.

Let's look at the rest of the divisional leaders.

Vikings: Not impressed.
Bucs/Panthers: The Bucs are alright. I think the Panthers are straight up frauds. They don't handle teams like they should. They come up with wins, butcome playoff time against the "good" teams, they'll be losing those games.
Cardinals: NFC West disgusts me. Should not be considered a division.

Patriots/Jets/Dolphins: Jets, exposed. Patriots, exposed. Dolphins? I don't know, but I don't see them making noise.
Steelers: Nice defense, sure. But that offense is putrid.
Broncos: Just eliminate football in the west.

• Looks like Broncos will win their division, but what is going on with that team? I wouldn't have been surprised had they lost to KC, and it's Chiefs. C'mon. Cutler's come back down to Earth, huh?
  • Jacksonville is terrible, I was high on Garrard last year. Still don't blame him for all their troubles but he's got to play better than he has been, especially after they minted him with $60M.Just when you think the Lions will win one...
  • The Colts actually remind me a bit of the Cowboys this year. Something just isn't right, but if you're playing them, you worry that this is the game where everything will start clicking. Dangerous.
  • If Hixon catches that pass the entire mood of the game changes. SMH at dropping that one. That being said, the Giants got outplayed on pretty much every aspect of the game, and Eli tossed in a clunker. Good thing is that it's all fixable (catch your damn passes!) The bigger concern is whether Jacobs is healthy or not.
  • Did Favre play worse than Eli yesterday?
    laugh.gif
  • If Pittsburgh plays at home, it's almost unfair. They've got to fix up Heinz Field, worst turf in the league by far.
  • While gratifying to see the Cowboys lose because of all the heat guys here would've put on the Giants for losing otherwise, it sucks that Romo is getting the blame for all of it and people are calling for his head. Guy is a good QB, what he isn't yet is a great QB. It's not his fault that you guys (and Jerry Jones apparently) annointed him an elite QB after one and a half seasons without a playoff win. Plus for all we know he's still injured.
  • Jason Campbell just played himself out of Romo/Garrard-type contract.

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

Cutler's come back down to Earth, huh?
What makes you say that?
More than stats, but during the first few games people were talking him up like he was the best QB in the league. Cutler was saying he had abetter arm than Elway, etc. (Might be true, but it's too early to be saying that!) Haven't heard much about him since.

Top 5
1. Giants
2. Titans
3. Pittsburgh
4. Tampa Bay
5. Indy

I don't know how the flip flop you lose "distractions my butt" but still remain the top seed. Must be nothing but Giants fansputting this up. I was at that game yesterday and they don't look all that piff without Harris. Funny thing is they took him out of all the video stuffbut had him on the ticket. The curse of Harris Smith has begun. LOL. The Boys on the other hand should have won that game but Romo made some BIGGG mistakes. The D is looking piff right now but you know all these Boys haters wouldn't give them no credit even though they went toe to toe with the Steelers. I alsohear this stuff about the Eagles and their running game prove me wrong but Westbrook against us being a big threat running I'm not fearing that at all. The Ravens either we beat NY next week I think we run the table but thats why they play the games.

Originally Posted by judeezy36

Every cowboy's fan keeps saying they have a "good" shot at making the playoffs-- you have the Giants, Baltimore, and Philly to close out (in Philly)-- I doubt the Giants will drop two in a row, if so... you're going to face a tough Baltimore D the next week.

Philly has a MUCH easier road with Cleveland, Washington, and then a marquee matchup with Dallas week 17. I'm not saying we'll handle our business... because we always find a way to mess up... but you do realize that at this point if the Eagles win out and the Falcons lose 1 more... the Eagles get the wildcard spot, right?

Anything can happen, but I just don't see yall going 3-0 against that schedule.

laugh.gif
Exactly what I was about to say, why are they prematurely thanking theFalcons like the playoffs are clinched or something? It's a very tough road ahead for Dallas.

We are the most disrespected 8-5 team in the Hunt for the play-offs.

Jets 8-5 are world beaters
Cardinals 8-5 clinch the division
Miami 8-5 makes them legit
Falcons 8-5? Oh.. you got beat by the Saints... AT THE SAINTS... by 4 points... your not a playoff team
indifferent.gif

I mean the NFC South is only 24-2 at home
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

laugh.gif
Exactly what I was about to say, why are they prematurely thanking the Falcons like the playoffs are clinched or something? It's a very tough road ahead for Dallas.
we can go 2-1 and still get in as long as atl loses 1 ... falcons play 3 nfc teams for their final 3 games ... any loss automatically puts thembelow us even if we lose to the giants ...

the reason why its not as hard a road as everyone thinks is because we can lose to either the giants or the eagles and still get in if we beat bmore ... eitherthe bucs or falcons have to lose at least one more cuz they play each other ... and IF the panthers win tonight we are almost a sure bet at the playoffs if wego 2-1 because we own the tie breaker against the falcons and the bucs ...

the only problem we will face is if the bucs win the division and carolina wins out after losing tonight ... which i dont see happening ... we only need to win2

--49ers keep showing signs of life with Singletary taking charge

--Look at where the Packers are at now, just goes to show that they shouldn't have traded away Favre

--Too little too late for the Eagles even with the victory yesterday

laugh.gif

--Regarding Ed Reed..........*Deion Sanders*......."The man is an absolute DAWG"

--T.O. with the touchdown catch on his birthday

--Detroit had there shot yesterday to finally get a W, looks like they won't win a game at all this year

Back
Top Bottom