NFL Week 14 In Review....

Check my OP, I said it's going to be hard to win out.... i'm straight chillin' and waiting to see what happens because I know how the Eaglestend to underperform.

I'm just saying... it's hard not to like the spot the Eagles are in right now.

This game could potentially be it for McNabb's career with the Eagles, there's no way he's going out like a sucka.

You sure about that?? I can see McNabb with accusations of black on black crime when D. Ware sacks him during the game.

"But thats just because I believe the NFC South is the best division in football. image"

YOU MUST BE OUT OF YOUR MIND

Imagine the NFC East getting to play the afc west instead of the north

and Dallas beat Tampa Bay with Brad Johnson at QB and they lead your division!
Philly beat Atlanta
Washington beat New Orleans

wat in the world are you talking about

Originally Posted by Deuce King

This game could potentially be it for McNabb's career with the Eagles, there's no way he's going out like a sucka.

You sure about that?? I can see McNabb with accusations of black on black crime when D. Ware sacks him during the game.
You try to hard.

I'm enjoying the position the Eagles are in right now. A Falcons loss and we are in control of our own destiny.

I'm enjoying the position the Eagles are in right now. A Falcons loss and we are in control of our own destiny.
LOL.

You dudes ain't winning a damn thing....

It's not worth arguing with yall. We'll just wait to see how it plays out. Giants were the first step... keep writing us off.

• If Pittsburgh plays at home, it's almost unfair. They've got to fix up Heinz Field, worst turf in the league by far.

That heated field thing is ridiculous. I understand the need for it, but it tears apart the turf like paper.

Originally Posted by bjm5295

• If Pittsburgh plays at home, it's almost unfair. They've got to fix up Heinz Field, worst turf in the league by far.

That heated field thing is ridiculous. I understand the need for it, but it tears apart the turf like paper.

i love playing at heinze field in january, as long as tom brady is qb'ing my team
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by S4L3

LOL.

His team isn't even in control of its own QB situation. LMAO @ a Falcons loss....

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

LOL.

His team isn't even in control of its own QB situation. LMAO @ a Falcons loss....

This guy...

Bucs are about to blow the sorry Falcons outta the water this week

I dont mean for this to come off as hate, because its not. But I have been telling Cowboy fans this for a while. Tony Romo has the knack for making mistakes inCRITICAL times of the games. Thats what his career is based on so far. The Cowboys arent going anywhere if he doesnt fix this.

Originally Posted by doyung9

-
roll.gif
at "Saints giving the Cowboys the wild card". Newsflash, the Cowboys will finish 9-7 or 8-8. The Saints will win out.

- NYG letting McNabb and the gang back into the mental game.

- Tony Romo, top 5 QB,
roll.gif

- Matt Ryan is the ROY hands down. So impressed with dude.

- Finally... Bush > Norwood. Today. This Season. Period.
Really? You're guaranteeing the Saints will beat the Bears in Chicago on Thursday in 7 degree weather...?? Really....? OK

Originally Posted by arstyle27

-
roll.gif
at "Saints giving the Cowboys the wild card". Newsflash, the Cowboys will finish 9-7 or 8-8. The Saints will win out.

- Tony Romo, top 5 QB,
roll.gif

Really? You're guaranteeing the Saints will beat the Bears in Chicago on Thursday in 7 degree weather...?? Really....? OK
yup.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by arstyle27

-
roll.gif

- Tony Romo, top 5 QB,
roll.gif

yup.
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
Yeah i don't really see that happening.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MrMundayNite

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

LOL.

This guy...

Bucs are about to blow the sorry Falcons outta the water this week

This guy? 13-3 to what... 8-5? Same record as a team that was 4-12 the previous year...Worry about WINNING a playoff game. Thanks.

jetpacunlimited - whats your deal with norwood?
laugh.gif
you're non-stop about that dude

More than stats, but during the first few games people were talking him up like he was the best QB in the league. Cutler was saying he had a better arm than Elway, etc. (Might be true, but it's too early to be saying that!) Haven't heard much about him since.
Interesting.

Pennington will NOT win the MVP, dude has like 12 TD's and 6 INT's, he is not the sole reason for the teams turn around (but he sure has helped).

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Pennington will NOT win the MVP, dude has like 12 TD's and 6 INT's, he is not the sole reason for the teams turn around (but he sure has helped).
true, not the 'sexy' stats that we're accustomed to. BUT, a 90+ qb rating, almost 70% completion percentage, and a leader. if hennewas playing, we'd be 4-9 at best. chad is doing great things and having the best year of his career.

porter would probably be considered before pennington

Back
Top Bottom