NFL Week 14 In Review....

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

Originally Posted by S4L3

I'm enjoying the position the Eagles are in right now. A Falcons loss and we are in control of our own destiny.
LOL.

You dudes ain't winning a damn thing....

His team isn't even in control of its own QB situation. LMAO @ a Falcons loss....

I don't know. Didn't you just lose this weekend?

The hell is so funny?

Tell me another player more important to their team right now...

Without Pennington, the dolphins would be nowhere NEAR what they are right now. QB was a HUGE problem for them prior to this season. They fixed that problemand now theyre competing for a division title.

Hey maybe its Romo!!!?!?!

LOL.

laugh.gif

I blame KLJ for this.
laugh.gif

I brought up Pennington when we were talkin about Cutler. My bad.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Without Pennington, the dolphins would be nowhere NEAR what they are right now. QB was a HUGE problem for them prior to this season. They fixed that problem and now theyre competing for a division title.

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

The hell is so funny?

Tell me another player more important to their team right now...

Without Pennington, the dolphins would be nowhere NEAR what they are right now. QB was a HUGE problem for them prior to this season. They fixed that problem and now theyre competing for a division title.

Hey maybe its Romo!!!?!?!

LOL.
don't worry about these guys. a lot of them are young, bandwagon fans who have little knowledge about the league outside of their respectivefavorite teams. if they watched any phins games this year, they'd know why i mentioned that. hell, even some miami fans don't realize the importance ofhaving chad run the offense. the intangibles, the limit on mistakes and turnovers, the fearless attitude... but 'LOL' is much funnier to type, right?

again, too many kids with a.d.d. and ignorance around here
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

But the fact remains that there are more than a few players more important to their team than Chad is to the Dolphins.
laugh.gif
you're going to tell 'me' this? joey? ronnie? will allen? jake long?

give me a break. without pennington we wouldn't be close to a .500 record. porter was here last year and had a very average season, opposite JT, and withzach for a part of the season.

ronnie was leading the league in yards from scrimmage so yes, he is integral. but we weren't winning with him leading the league in that category

will allen? no way... he's been beat many a time

jake long is important, but smiley was more important at lg with his experience and leadership, helping jake progress and grow as a lineman.

^Hey man, I'm happy as a clam with CP doin work for the Phins, but come on with MVP.

I mean really? Does he sound MVP to you?

Look at what Tom Brady did as MVP last year, Peyton Manning, Dan Marino, then put CP up there. Don't sit right does it?

He's been tremendous for us. But he is not the MVP of the NFL.

And all CP's are the sh*^.
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

^Hey man, I'm happy as a clam with CP doin work for the Phins, but come on with MVP.

Look at what Tom Brady did as MVP last year, Peyton Manning, Dan Marino, then put CP up there. Don't sit right does it?

laugh.gif
roll.gif
def. not league mvp...but i think people are arguing for team mvp, right?
laugh.gif
i think that's fair

laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
was waiting for you to show up. you should take a step back for a second and picture this. an mvp is not the guy who puts up the flashieststats, he should be the guy who was most important to his team's success. what player meant more to their team this year? chad already took miami from 1win to 8 with 3 games remaining. what other qb can say they improved the win total by 7 games, pending?

i know he's not the sole reason, but take a step back. most valuable player. if chad henne or john beck starts, where are we? look at the difference hemakes, not his stats

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

laugh.gif
roll.gif
def. not league mvp...but i think people are arguing for team mvp, right?
laugh.gif
i think that's fair
Im not sure what these other guys are talking about
laugh.gif
but... Im talking about what Pennington is to his team.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by MrMundayNite

I'm enjoying the position the Eagles are in right now. A Falcons loss and we are in control of our own destiny.
LOL.

His team isn't even in control of its own QB situation. LMAO @ a Falcons loss....
This guy...

Bucs are about to blow the sorry Falcons outta the water this week

This guy? 13-3 to what... 8-5? Same record as a team that was 4-12 the previous year...Worry about WINNING a playoff game. Thanks.

Seriously? What have the Falcons done...ever? Congrats, your team is finally semi-relevant, there's still a good chance you guys won'tmake the playoffs. And what does your comment have to do with my original comment? Stay on topic

LOL.

This guy...

This guy? 13-3 to what... 8-5? Same record as a team that was 4-12 the previous year...Worry about WINNING a playoff game. Thanks.
Seriously? What have the Falcons done...ever? Congrats, your team is finally semi-relevant, there's still a good chance you guys won't make the playoffs. And what does your comment have to do with my original comment? Stay on topic

LoL you'd think you cowboys fans would learn. So salty. So lame. Stay on topic? Ok. win a game. A Playoff game.

LOL.

This guy...

Seriously? What have the Falcons done...ever? Congrats, your team is finally semi-relevant, there's still a good chance you guys won't make the playoffs. And what does your comment have to do with my original comment? Stay on topic

LoL you'd think you cowboys fans would learn. So salty. So lame. Stay on topic? Ok. win a game. A Playoff game.
Cowboys have won five superbowls....atlanta has won six playoff games ever

The NFL is a 'what-have-you-done-for-me-lately' league, not a 'what-we-did-in-the-90's' league.

And the Bucs just got TOASTED and last time I checked, Michael Turner is pretty good, Ronde isn't what he used to be, and Roddy is okay, or so I'veheard. I wouldn't chalk up a Bucs win just yet.

Back
Top Bottom