Status
Not open for further replies.
Any news on a Vikings stadium?

I was reading that they had something in place and it would be outdoors :nerd:

3 of 4 stadiums in the north outside :pimp:

Any news on a Vikings stadium?

I was reading that they had something in place and it would be outdoors :nerd:

3 of 4 stadiums in the north outside :pimp:

I haven't been following all that closely to be honest. I think they just hired, or were on the brink of hiring the contractors who will be building the stadium, but the last I heard before that, they were still taking opinions for features of the new stadium.

I thought it was going to be an indoor stadium, but I wouldn't mind at all for the Vikings to get back to playing outdoors.

JPZx or RyGuy probably know more. I live in Seattle so after I heard they were getting one then that was good enough for me.

Last edited:
I haven't been following all that closely to be honest. I think they just hired, or were on the brink of hiring the contractors who will be building the stadium, but the last I heard before that, they were still taking opinions for features of the new stadium.

I thought it was going to be an indoor stadium, but I wouldn't mind at all for the Vikings to get back to playing outdoors.

JPZx or RyGuy probably know more. I live in Seattle so after I heard they were getting one then that was good enough for me.

if minni wants a superbowl that stadium will probably have a roof.

The Vikings should give him a deal similar to what the eaglles gave DeSean Jackson. if he wants Megatron money, The Vikings need to go ahead a and trade him or just let him walk.

Minn should have an outdoor stadium. I always support that

I'm of the same opinion. It's been nice having some of the best offenses in the game over the years ('98, '01, '09), but when you think of Minnesota you think of cold. When you see tapes of the old Vikings teams you see the Purple People Eaters and you can see their breath from the cold weather. I wasn't alive back then, but I would love for this team to come full circle.

Honestly with 2 teams in the division already playing outside it should be the same.

Don't go dome, make them come play in the small.

I feel like a team that's always in the weather has a better shot at things than a dome team.

A hard nosed game in ****** weather that levels the playing field for both teams >

It comes down to defense, running the ball and who wants it more.

Don't get me wrong though, the greatest show on turf was :pimp: :pimp:

The Vikings should give him a deal similar to what the eaglles gave DeSean Jackson. if he wants Megatron money, The Vikings need to go ahead a and trade him or just let him walk.

no team will give him megatron money

I understand its all about the money and the events per Super Bowl but met life stadium is :pimp: and deserves a Super Bowl.

Last edited:
Vikings just updated their logo, it looks exactly the same just sharper

The **** kinda update is that? I can't eem tell which is which. :lol:

Why make a chance just to make a damn change? See that little line, now it's thinner. See that white, now it's whiter. :lol:

The interesting thing is if the eagles trade him to the chiefs do the jags or raiders take Geno?

Or ask the chiefs to switch 1 and 4 for 2nd or 3rd rounder so the iggles can take that LT from A&M :nerd:

No, seriously that's a real possible thing there. I bet you are right. Mid round choice at some point should do it.

I knew that Foles wouldn't be a Chip guy. Nothing against the kid, but he's got that Drew Bledsoe 34 Madden speed. Gotta at least be able to move around a bit.

Fourth rounder to the Chiefs, and then they can draft Joeckel.

I've seen talk that the tackles for Philly should be back healthy, and if they are, then Chip wouldn't go OT at 4 anyways, he would............wait for it..............take Dion Jordan at 4. Another Duck. :lol:

*insert usual CP1708 Duck joke here and move along*

Sadly, I actually would like to see Jordan fall to us at 12. He reminds me a bit of Jason Taylor, only Duck tainted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom