NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't stand Ray Lewis with the stupid Psalm 91 shirt then under that the Art Modell shirt followed by the fruity holding of the owner

Did Ray believe in god before he beat charges?

One hell of a football player but a fraud as a human being

Last edited:
I can't stand Ray Lewis with the stupid Psalm 91 shirt then under that the Art Modell shirt followed by the fruity holding of the owner

*Grabs Popcorn*
laugh.gif

They're going to the Super Bowl on his final season, he can cry tears of joy. Sorry you guys are such tough and super cool men.

You sound btch made dude.

Stop hating and let him enjoy his win

You can become religious at any time, just sayin. Something like being a murder charge will do that.

*Throws gas on fire*

DON'T POST AGAIN

:rolleyes Who are you fam? Youre the only dude ive ever seen on NT with an avatar of themselves shirtless in the mirror.

Hoping the niners smash corny Ray Lewis and the ravens in a couple weeks.

Im not sweating it , everytime i turn around one of my teams is in a big game. Im sure the Pats will be in the SB next season.

That's the path he took to find his redemption in life.

I think he at least helped his friends get off clean, but I can respect the sum of what he's done for others outside of and since that, and still hold that ugliness in sight.

:rolleyes Who are you fam? Youre the only dude ive ever seen on NT with an avatar of themselves shirtless in the mirror.

Hoping the niners smash corny Ray Lewis and the ravens in a couple weeks.

Im not sweating it , everytime i turn around one of my teams is in a big game. Im sure the Pats will be in the SB next season.

Lol, you mad Papi? Yeah..... You mad

I guess I'm going to jail now.

Playoff wins since 2008:

Flacco [8]
Sanchez [4]
Brady [3]
I've gotta be careful in my apartment. Dudes are mad the Pats lost, and even more mad that I mention it.

I told my friend this stat and he snapped!

laugh.gif

roll.gif

Last edited:
I had the Patriots vs San Francisco in the Super Bowl, but I'm not even mad that Baltimore pulled it off. They definitely deserved it after what happened last year.

Rachel__Nichols: from ABC/Atlanta RT @ZachKleinWSB
NFL Source: "Even if Falcons won, I seriously doubt Matt Ryan could have played in Super Bowl" (shoulder)

Damn...We dodged a dud. :x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom