NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol @ Russell Wilson asking for a new contract...Son you have 2 more years on your deal that's non-negotiable...

Good Year Falcons, Better Than Last Year
pimp.gif

Lol @ Russell Wilson asking for a new contract...Son you have 2 more years on your deal that's non-negotiable...
"Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet
Got a call from an irate Bus Cook, agent for Russell Wilson. Called the report that he asked for a new deal "a bunch of bull---t" Ok then"

"Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet
Bus Cook, agent for Russell Wilson, said he hasn't had any conversations about a new deal with #Seahawks. "I know you can't do that yet""
Thats profootballtalk for you, though.

Lol dudes are picking this Pats/Ravens games with their hearts not their heads. You WANT Baltimore to win i get it. But arent u trying to win a TV? Not trying to discredit Baltimore but The safer bet is the Pats fam.

In Week 3 by 1 point on a questionable call. It has no impact on this game whatsoever.

What i see when i look at this game:

Pats have been sitting at home for a grip. Baltimore played their first game, flew from baltimore to denver, play 5+ periods in high altitudes, fly back to baltimore all beat up, then fly to new england. Meanwhile NE was just posted at home for the last month resting and preparing.

Pats have the best offense in the NFL by far this year.

Ravens D is old as ****.

Flacco is inconsistent.

Its in Gillette.

All of these factors being considered makes the Pats the safer bet imo. No homerism involved.

Oh

Lol dudes are picking this Pats/Ravens games with their hearts not their heads. You WANT Baltimore to win i get it. But arent u trying to win a TV? Not trying to discredit Baltimore but The safer bet is the Pats fam.

In Week 3 by 1 point on a questionable call. It has no impact on this game whatsoever.

Pats have been sitting at home for a grip. Baltimore played their first game, flew from baltimore to denver, play 5+ periods in high altitudes, fly back to baltimore all beat up, then fly to new england. Meanwhile NE was just posted at home for the last month resting and preparing.

Ravens D is old as ****.

Flacco is inconsistent.

Its in Gillette.

All of these factors being considered makes the Pats the safer bet imo. No homerism involved.

Oh

Last edited:
This time last year both Harborough brothers lost. NOT THIS YEAR

Da Harbowl
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Congrats to the 49ers and Ravens.

Crazy that both home teams had a lead going into halftime, and both got shutout for the rest of the game.

Ravens D is old as ****.

Flacco is inconsistent.

Its in Gillette.

Wow you were so right

RAVENS BABY 8)

Oh my god. We're gonna find out every detail of the Harbaugh family over the next 2 weeks. :x

And I wanted this? :smh: |I

Better than the Pats. :\

Ravens D is old as ****.

Flacco is inconsistent.

Its in Gillette.

DON'T POST AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom