NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Might be on the road during the playoff games, anyone know a app or site that I could use to stream the game on my phone via radio?

I didn't even realize that Tarrell Brown didn't allow a TD all season and I watched every game this year :lol:

That streak will continue after tomorrow :pimp: :pimp:

who honestly cares if any black coaches didnt get hired, get over it...

Word. Slavery too. Black people need to just get over both.

i'm assuming sarcasm there :lol:

but seriously...are there some black coaching candidates that are being over-looked? like who are the candidates here not being given a shot that deserve one? asking because i don't follow college close enough outside of the teams and players i like to know. referring to the "external" hires, of course

Last edited:
I hate how there's not many black oc in the nfl/college...it's like we're only good enough for defense

Maybe the Sports Gods feel sympathy for the wrongfully accused.....? :nerd:

As far as the minority coaches, I go back and forth. As I said before I think the biggest underlying issue is the NCAA, but it is a slippery slope to start forcing teams to hire based on a quota. My faith in the free labor market tells me that teams don't see race and will hire based off who fits the role best. That said we all know that judgment can be clouded. Regardless I don't think anything changes this year but the NFL may re examine if this continues

LMAO @ wrongfully accused. I'm in tears :lol: :lol:

Lovie Smith will be good. He should be collecting 5 mill while being able to take a year off and spend time with his family. But do work makes extremely valid points.

Maybe the Sports Gods feel sympathy for the wrongfully accused.....? :nerd:

As far as the minority coaches, I go back and forth. As I said before I think the biggest underlying issue is the NCAA, but it is a slippery slope to start forcing teams to hire based on a quota. My faith in the free labor market tells me that teams don't see race and will hire based off who fits the role best. That said we all know that judgment can be clouded. Regardless I don't think anything changes this year but the NFL may re examine if this continues

LMAO @ wrongfully accused. I'm in tears :lol: :lol:

do work makes extremely valid points.

Who cares about what race a coach is?

Damn y'all turn anything into a race war

America giving everybody all theses labels smh

American is American man no matter what color skin

I hope the ravens beat the pats

@AdamSchefter: Patriots owner Robert Kraft dedicating today’s game to the memory of his late wife, Myra:

:lol: COme on now. She has been gone for 18 months. I mean it is cool but come on man.

Last edited:
i have a wedding to attend during the 9ers game. the bride and groom have to be the biggest haters of nfl playoffs, ever. i usually don't go about giving no damns by checking scores on my phone during things like this, but they left me no choice.

Last edited:
i have a wedding to attend during the 9ers game. the bride and groom have to be the biggest haters of nfl playoffs, ever. i usually don't go about giving no damns by checking scores on my phone during things like this, but they left me no choice.
Dude must not really like football. Gotta check those dates WAY in advance man

if i ever get married, wedding will be in late july or august...dog days of baseball season. if the WC happens to be that year, push it to august. :lol:

Last edited:
if i ever get married, wedding will be in late july or august...dog days of baseball season. if the WC happens to be in session, push it to august. :lol:

early april. won't miss any NFL games, and just in time to catch march madenss/bachelor party in vegas :evil:

i need to pick both these games right, and superbowl. and have the guy in front of me pick one game wrong to win a 70 inch led tv now :smh:

My wedding day would've been on game 7 of the 2008 NHL playoffs (first Pens v Redwings matchup) if it went to it. 'Luckily' the Pens lost it in 6 but I definitely was scrambling to figure out some contingency plans to get that game on :lol:

I'm predicting Ravens and Niners advance today. Just hope for two good games, I'm pretty sure the AFC game will be within 6 points. Not so sure about the NFC one. Regardless I will be rooting for the NFC representative in the Super Bowl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom