NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am just hoping for two great and classic games.

This.

Pretty much this. I don't have any real animosity toward any of the 4 teams (regardless of whose fans on them on here :lol:), so I'll just throw my hat behind the Ravens and just watch the games.

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Last edited:
picking the 9ers and ravens today, wish me luck guys!

Lol dudes are picking this Pats/Ravens games with their hearts not their heads. You WANT Baltimore to win i get it. But arent u trying to win a TV? Not trying to discredit Baltimore but The safer bet is the Pats fam.

Last edited:
picking the 9ers and ravens today, wish me luck guys!

Lol dudes are picking this Pats/Ravens games with their hearts not their heads. You WANT Baltimore to win i get it. But arent u trying to win a TV? Not trying to discredit Baltimore but The safer bet is the Pats fam.

i also need the guy in front of me to get one of the games wrong. and didn't they beat you this season?

i also need the guy in front of me to get one of the games wrong. and didn't they beat you this season?

In Week 3 by 1 point on a questionable call. It has no impact on this game whatsoever.

What i see when i look at this game:

Pats have been sitting at home for a grip. Baltimore played their first game, flew from baltimore to denver, play 5+ periods in high altitudes, fly back to baltimore all beat up, then fly to new england. Meanwhile NE was just posted at home for the last month resting and preparing.

Pats have the best offense in the NFL by far this year.

Ravens D is old as ****.

Flacco is inconsistent.

Its in Gillette.

All of these factors being considered makes the Pats the safer bet imo. No homerism involved.

In Week 3 by 1 point on a questionable call. It has no impact on this game whatsoever.

What i see when i look at this game:

Pats have been sitting at home for a grip. Baltimore played their first game, flew from baltimore to denver, play 5+ periods in high altitudes, fly back to baltimore all beat up, then fly to new england. Meanwhile NE was just posted at home for the last month resting and preparing.

Pats have the best offense in the NFL by far this year.

Ravens D is old as ****.

Flacco is inconsistent.

Its in Gillette.

All of these factors being considered makes the Pats the safer bet imo. No homerism involved.
To win yes, giving 10 points HELL NO.  I don't understand why that line is so high.

Think it'll be a very close game.

Congrats to the 49ers. Great win.

Ray and Flacco it's your turn.
nerd.gif

Where is the AFCCG thread?

Pats are winning Superbowl.

Around week 12 I guaranteed the Pats going to the Superbowl. AFC is weak and the Pats have been clearly head and shoulders above everyone else.

Hope Brady and the Pats get another.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom