NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chip Kelly is the new coach of the Philadelphia Eagles! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
ummmmmm.. this really came out of no where.. obviously since it was reported he was going back to oregon..

and then it was being reported it was down to gus bradley and whisenhunt

Chip Kelly to the Eagles.

RIP Oregon

Last edited:
[COLOR=#red]Really didn't see this one coming.

Real interested to see how this will go.[/COLOR]

thank you baby jesus it isnt brian billick..

now hopefully this is true and we can go after lovie for the DC.. and maybe wisenhunt for the OC

Chester will your man translate to the pro game, obviously you follow CFB and he was your coach.

Is it going to work or he's going to flame out?

The OSU fans at work are going crazy right now. :lol: They're throwing paper they ripped up into confetti and ****. :rofl:

Pac-12 is Washington's now though.

Y'all better be shooting for 8 wins before trying to claim the Pac-12.

Chester will your man translate to the pro game, obviously you follow CFB and he was your coach.

Is it going to work or he's going to flame out?

He'll work out fine -- he's a players coach. Plus people don't realize that his offensive mind is wayyyy deeper than the zone-read Oregon stuff. He uses the pieces he has to win games.

I think Kelly will do well in the NFL, that o-line just needs to be rebuilt...Hope Shady is ready to run like Forest Gump....

I think Kelly will do well in the NFL, that o-line just needs to be rebuilt...Hope Shady is ready to run like Forest Gump....
if bryce can get his fumbling issues handled.. then we have a good 1-2 punch

plus using guys like maclin and desean in space, will also help

i think his high tempo-ed offense could be a good fit for us with the above mentioned guys in place

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom