NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
travesty that cris carter and tim brown aren't in. andre reed's odd man out

marvin's a borderline case, holt and bruce both no. moss and owens no-brainers. hines ward better not get close, enough overrated steeler wideouts in already

comparing receiver stats, especially accumulation stats, between upcoming guys and old-timers is going to get increasingly less helpful, different league now. hof should be about dominance as well as long term productivity
its the good ol boys league , they like who they like
the other day on nfl.com they had a poll on who was the
better linebacker , ray lewis or lawrence taylor

i dont care how much crack he smoked
those two players arent even in the same universe

This had me rolling

Found this gem over at the Bear forums about Trestman...
laugh.gif

those poor fans

marvin's a borderline case, holt and bruce both no. moss and owens no-brainers. hines ward better not get close, enough overrated steeler wideouts in already

comparing receiver stats, especially accumulation stats, between upcoming guys and old-timers is going to get increasingly less helpful, different league now. hof should be about dominance as well as long term productivity

C'mon now, at least give Johnny Stallworth some props :lol:

I dare you to spit in that guy's drink...Pretty female parts...They were all funny...

My wife forwarded that vid to her boss & he had coffee shoot out of his nose this morning & sprayed all over his desk.... :lol:

Texans fans aren't the only delusional ones...

Johnathan Joseph thinks the Texans are better than the Patriots

“Obviously we had the right guys in here to win 13 ballgames to get up to that point,” Joseph said. “For whatever reason, we didn’t advance. I still can’t put that over because I think we were a better team. I think we just didn’t make the plays at the right time.”

Asked if the combined 83-42 score of the two Patriots-Texans game indicates that the Patriots are significantly better than the Texans, Joseph said he doesn’t view it that way.

“Not at all,” Joseph said. “Just four or five plays. You take a few of those plays that they made and go the other way, it’s a different ballgame.”

20fst9g.jpg

Eh top to bottom on the defensive side I think we are a better team, offensively it's tough cause they can just plug and play, obviously QB and TE they are Better :lol:

They did have easy TDs cause of busted
Coverage but that goes back to them just bein a machine on offense.

I'm glad he has confidence though :lol: it doesn't hurt.

I mean Oregon constantly thinks they are a national champion contenders so there isn't anything wrong with that.

Reem / JJoe are Better corners then than have.

Cush is on the same level of not better than some of their LB

Watt and Vince are comparable in terms of how disruptive they are.

The talent is there, we got out coached and out played.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom