NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pfffft, Julian Edelman will get in before Cris Carter :lol:

Last edited:
Yall have to remember, Cris Carter's abilities or numbers on the football field is not the reason hes not in the hall. It was his behavior off the field and comments he made post retirement that has made the voters look down on him. Cris Carter along with John Taylor are my two all time favorite WRs and it pains me to say Cris will never get into Canton.

With that being said, it would be a straight up JOKE if Welker's name gets called and Cris is on the outside looking in :smh:

Yall have to remember, Cris Carter's abilities or numbers on the football field is not the reason hes not in the hall. It was his behavior off the field and comments he made post retirement that has made the voters look down on him. Cris Carter along with John Taylor are my two all time favorite WRs and it pains me to say Cris will never get into Canton.

With that being said, it would be a straight up JOKE if Welker's name gets called and Cris is on the outside looking in :smh:

Probably wrong on that one.

Andre johnson is not getting in the HOF inless he puts up huge numbers the last few years of his career

if you put dre in then guys like torry holt, Hines ward and Reggie wayne should go in right with him.

look at how many WR struggle to get in now and some of you really think he is getting in?

Last edited:
I don't think Randy Moss or T.O. will be getting in on a first ballot as well. Of course they deserve it, but the voting process for WRs is VERY odd.

I don't think Randy Moss or T.O. will be getting in on a first ballot as well. Of course they deserve it, but the voting process for WRs is VERY odd.

I think calling it odd gives the voters to much cred..

Its downright stupid how grudges and hurt feelings and EVERYTHING else comes into account before the actual product on the field...

They need to change the voting process... So so silly...

And I agree that neither TO or randy will get in first ballot..which is sad.. the numbers alone scram forest ballot

this is very true and chris carter and Tim brown have HOF numbers and not in yet.

MMG said a page back Andre johnson was a first ballot HOF. johnson will be lucky to get in at all

I was probably like 7-10 years old when I caught the end of Chris Carters career but from what I remember wasn't he seen as a total *** hole? Might have been due to bias cause I hated the Vikings as it is, especially Moss but I remember watching a game where Carter spit in a refs face. I remember him being crazy good even at the end of his career doing streaks making tip toe sideline catches and sideline/back corner touchdown catches. If i remember correctly he broke some sort of record too. But yeah I always remembered him being known around the league as a complete ****. Which is why I was surprised to see him eventually becoming an anchor for whichever show on ESPN looking like the nicest guy ever. He's always given alot of credit to the Packers as of recent too. I know for a fact the Vikings and Packers hated eachother alot more during those CC, Moss, and Favre days than now. Where as idiots like Aikman and Buck dont what so ever.

Last edited:
V-Jax playing in the Pro Bowl since Calvin's injured :pimp:

If the Niners win this weekend Doug Martin will be in for Frank Gore too.

V-Jax playing in the Pro Bowl since Calvin's injured :pimp:

If the Niners win this weekend Doug Martin will be in for Frank Gore too.

Is Alfred Morris even going as a reserve? Because he is far more deserving than Doug.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom